We are looking for a founder's Associate to directly support our CEO. We are looking for a candidate who can embody our FRESH values (Focus, Respectful & Reliable, Energy, Sustainability, Honesty). Join us to build a scalable reCommerce logistics platform that helps save millions of products from destruction generating economic value and saving the environment. Let’s disrupt the reCommerce industry and build a long-lasting company together!
Every year, more than 20% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates billions of costs for retailers and tons of unnecessary waste for the environment. Our mission is to make retail more sustainable by optimizing returns and overstock management; we turn waste into sustainable profits. To accomplish this, we built an innovative system throughout the whole reverse supply chain to resell returns and overstock to new customers and consumers, redirecting every item to its next best home!
You will be a part of a small team working directly with the CEO, working on high priority tasks across multiple areas, solving complex problems and executing solutions to make Rebolet thrive.
Previous projects include identifying new business opportunities, developing products, interacting with stakeholders. This unique opportunity will teach you how to build a business from scratch, how to solve absolutely any problem, and the mentality to achieve any goal.
You will be
• Lead high priority projects to ensure we achieve our goals
• Enjoy great autonomy allowing you to identify problems, carry out analysis, design solutions and execute them
• Collaborate with multiple departments to solve critical problems
• Design and build leading processes and products
• Work on multiple projects in parallel that will require you to be adaptable across multiple functions
• Some previous projects have involved identifying new business opportunities, leading product teams, and hiring talented people
• This role provides an insight on how to build a business and the ability to solve any problem thrown at you
Important for us:
• Languages: German (Native) and English (Advanced/Native), additional languages are a plus.
• 2-8 years of experience working with tech startups in the DACH region in SaaS or e-commerce.
• Strong organizational skills, highly detail-oriented, outstanding communication skills.
• Flexible and trustworthy
• Work location: Berlin.
• Personality: Value and vision-driven, ability to embody the overall vision and mission of the company.
• Culture fit: Taking advantage of working with both experienced team members as well as young agile founders.
• Hands-on attitude: if there needs to be work done, it will be done.
• Interview and in-office assessment day.
• A small and dynamic team.
• Close advice of experienced advisors.
• Flat hierarchy and open communication.
• Being part of an impactful company.
• A high degree of autonomy.
• Get stuff done days and mentality.
• Highly attractive career possibilities and fast growth.
• Get to know the insights, challenges and opportunities on how a startup works in the different stages of growth and areas of operations.
•Work with a very dynamic and international team.
• Participate in the success of the company with our 1% revenue share across all team members.
Salary and additional compensation benefits to be discussed upon the applicant's profile.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!