Our mission is to save 1 billion items from destruction, so this is why we are launching the Re-commerce Revolution.
Do you want to join a tech startup promoting a positive impact on the environment by redefining the e-commerce and logistics industry?
Are you passionate about sustainable business and love digital solutions and do you have an energetic, positive mindset?
Can you relate to and embody our FRESH values?
Values: Focus, Respectful & Reliable, Energy, Sustainable & Solutions Driven, Honest.
Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Senior Finance Manager that can:
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems.
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors, cost controlling, accounts & tax management).
- Preparation and presentation of reports to the executive team.
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations.
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors.
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines.
- German (Native Proficency) and English (advanced working proficiency).
- Proven experience as director of finance or similar role in a Professional Services & Accounting firm or post Series-A startup.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- Sound knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and inancial management software (i.e. SAP).
- An analytical mind with a strategic abilityExcellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilitiesBSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
- CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus.
We are looking to hearing from you!