We are looking for a Warehouse Manager that can lead our warehouse operations and scale our processes. We are looking for a candidate who can embody our FRESH values (Focus, Respectful & Reliable, Energy, Sustainability, Honesty). Join us to build a scalable reCommerce logistics platform that helps save millions of products from destruction generating economic value and saving the environment. Let’s disrupt the reCommerce industry and build a long-lasting company together!
Every year, more than 20% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates billions of costs for retailers and tons of unnecessary waste for the environment. Our mission is to make retail more sustainable by optimizing returns and overstock management; we turn waste into sustainable profits. To accomplish this, we built an innovative system throughout the whole reverse supply chain to resell returns and overstock to new customers and consumers, redirecting every item to its next best home!
- Training, leadership and evaluation of new warehouse employees.
- Coordinating the warehouse operations by using our WMS.
- Mid-term & long-term planning of our warehouse and operations capacities.
- Check the punctuality of the goods delivered.
- Tracking and ordering warehouse supplies.
- Supervising the inspection and repair of goods if necessary
- Ensure stability and regularity of the warehouse operations processes.
- Increasing our operations' efficiency by tracking our most important warehouse KPIs and operational goals.
- Deep understanding of logistic, warehousing or fulfilment processes through previous job experiences, ideally in 4PL or 5PL logistic companies.
- A leader that inspires respect, and discipline
- A leader with a hands-on mindset.
- Prior experience managing teams or direct reports.
- Curiosity and interest to understand existing processes and creativity to find new solutions and opportunities to test and optimize.
- Self-reliant, reliable and goal-oriented operation.
- High flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Languages: German (advanced or native) and English (advanced-native).
- Additional languages are an advantage.
- A crucial role in a highly motivated team.
- Being part of an impactful company.
- A high degree of autonomy & accountability.
- Salary and additional compensation benefits are to be discussed upon the applicant's profile.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!