Do you want to join a tech startup promoting a positive impact on the environment by redefining the e-commerce and logistics industry?
If you are interested in sustainability, technology and have a proactive and energetic mindset, we are looking for you!
This position is ideal for candidates with previous experience in account management, sales or purchasing, especially in the e-commerce and SaaS market in DACH.
As a Junior Account Manager, you will be in charge of maintaining and strengthening the relations with our key customers in the DACH region as well as supporting the prospecting and onboarding of new accounts. You will help drive our B2B sales to the next level strategically developing our product portfolio in accordance with our suppliers’ capabilities and our customers’ needs.
We expect a professional with autonomy and self-accountability, full of creative ideas and a great attitude. You will thrive with us if you bring along an entrepreneurial mindset that fits an exciting and agile working strategy.
Important for us:
• Languages: German (Full Working Proficiency/Native) and English (Advanced/Native), additional languages are a plus.
• Passion for sales and a constant learner mindset.
• Work location: Berlin.
• Personality: Value and vision-driven, ability to embody the overall vision and mission of the company.
• Culture fit: Taking advantage of working with both experienced team members as well as young agile founders.
• Hands-on attitude: if there needs to be work done, it will be done.
• Interview and in-office assessment day.
• Experience with CRM and Excel.
Your profile & qualifications
• +1 years of experience in Account Management, B2B sales or B2B customer relations management in the SaaS or E-commerce market.
• Technology affine - Additional knowledge of tools such as Salesforce, Mailchimp, Slack, Project Management tools are a plus.
• A small and dynamic team.
• Close advice of experienced advisors.
• Flat hierarchy and open communication.
• Being part of an impactful company.
• A high degree of autonomy.
• Get stuff done days and mentality.
• Highly attractive career possibilities and fast growth.
• Get to know the insights, challenges and opportunities on how a startup works in the different stages of growth and areas of operations.
•Work with a very dynamic and international team.
• Participate in the success of the company with our 1% revenue share across all team members.
• Upon great performance we can offer you a long term position with continuous development, willingness to learn and lead as part of the growth stage of our company.
Salary and additional compensation benefits to be discussed upon the applicant's profile.
Every year, more than 20% of e-commerce goods are returned or simply never sold. This creates huge costs for e-commerce companies and tons of unnecessary waste for the environment. Our mission is to make retail more sustainable by optimizing returns and overstock management; we turn waste into sustainable profits. To accomplish this, we built an innovative system for the reverse supply chain to resell returns and overstock to new customers and consumers, redirecting every item to its next best home!
Join us to disrupt the e-commerce and logistics industry to save millions of products from destruction generating economic value and positively impact the environment!