For our Brand and UX Unit, we are seeking a UX Writer who wants to bring brands and products to life digitally, working alongside our team of designers, strategists, UX writers, consultants and experts.
- You will craft targeted headlines, long copies and scripts in various tones to resonate with specific audiences.
- You create content that simplifies complex concepts, which is concise yet entertaining and ensures clarity and engagement.
- You collaborate with designers and consultants to develop concepts and information hierarchies for digital products.
- You gather input from our clients and establish a seamless content development process tailored to their needs.
- You participate in presenting creative ideas to colleagues and clients during presentations.
- You actively engage in improving content through various UX methods, utilizing feedback to optimize your writing.
- You are proficient in error-free, grammatically sound German and have excellent English language skills in writing and expression.
- You have gained a minimum of two years' experience as a UX Writer.
- You are able to simplify complex information and maintain an engaging writing style.
- You have an understanding of parameters for excellent User Experience and User Journey.
- You are experienced with UX methods, tools, organizing and executing user tests.
- You have basic knowledge of qualitative research methods, creating audience profiles and personas.
- You understand information hierarchies, text structures and collaboration for sitemap proposals with UX designers/consultants.
- You have a basic understanding of SEO.
What We Offer
- Work in a great, international team on exciting projects for well-known clients across various industries.
- We offer projects for both upcoming startups and established companies.
- Opportunities to expand your exceptional skills and personal development within a highly dynamic environment – now part of one of the world's largest agency networks.
- Internal training and workshops contributing to your personal growth and development.
- Contribution to a BVG yearly subscription or an Urban Sports Membership, an individual training budget and subsidized company pension schemes.
- Expect a digital and friendly work culture that values skills and personality over rigid hierarchies.
- A beautiful office in the heart of Berlin that provides an optimal environment to unleash your ideas.
- Be part of an international network with opportunities to work in offices globally.
Even if your profile doesn’t meet all the criteria, feel free to apply. Alongside your expertise, we highly value motivation for new ideas, your ability to work in a team, and the enthusiasm to creatively implement ideas together.
At RCKT, we prioritize a work culture that offers equal opportunities to every employee and promotes diversity. We explicitly encourage all applicants, irrespective of gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, origin, age, religion or disability, to apply