Who we are
Ever thought of shaking up the food industry? Dive into ProteinDistillery! We're pioneering the next wave of highly functional, eco-friendly proteins upcycled from brewer's yeast. Making plant-based foods the new norm isn't just a dream; our team of innovators and scientist are making it happen on a daily base in our state-of-the-art workspace with a cozy lab next door. Our common ground? A passion for challenging the status quo and transforming the food industry. Step aboard and shape the future with us by applying now!
Your mission at ProteinDistillery
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets through a deep understanding of the vegan food industry's technical requirements and challenges.
- Forge strong relationships with key players in the food sector, including suppliers, manufacturers, and industry experts.
- Conduct market analysis to identify new business opportunities and collaborate with our R&D and marketing teams to develop tailored solutions that meet our clients' needs and set the directions for new product development.
- Drive customer acquisition by proactively engaging with prospective clients through strategic outbound marketing initiatives, actively networking at trade shows, conferences, and key industry events.
- Negotiate contracts, optimize our pricing strategy and close deals that align with company objectives and growth strategies.
You are a passionate advocate and a project maestro: A more sustainable future is your driving force and thrives you in managing intricate projects - ready to steer our ship through a phase of hypergrowth.
- Degree in food science, economics or a comparable field.
- Proven track record in business development and technical sales within the food industry.
- Strong technical acumen with an ability to grasp complex product knowledge and benefits.
- Excellent networking, negotiation and closing skills.
- Strategic thinker with a performance-driven and problem solver mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluent in both English and German
What we offer
- Personal Growth: A key position in a dynamic, fast-growing startup to nurture your unique strengths, fostering personal and professional growth.
- Meaningful Impact: Contribute to solving complex challenges in sustainable food innovation, shaping a better future for billions of people worldwide
- Energetic Team Environment: Youthful team where individual empowerment and accountability are encouraged and celebrated.
- Empowerment in Projects: Seize the opportunity to lead and shape your projects. We place trust in your abilities, granting you the autonomy and creative freedom to leave your personal mark.
- Benefit package : Comprehensive benefits package tailored to your needs.
How to apply?
If you are passionate about food technology, business development and sales and are looking to step into a role that offers both challenge and reward, then join our team now to collaborate with us on a groundbreaking solution to one of the current challenges in the food industry.🤝
Contact person: Denise Dieringer
We're eagerly anticipating hearing from you! 🌱