About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies in the Quality Assurance Department and ensure its products and suppliers are of the utmost quality.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on streamlining the quality assurance processes to maintain high quality and optimised delivery of our portfolio company’s medical devices and materials.
Join our portfolio company: An Austrian MedTech company focused on manufacturing dental CAD/CAM equipment and materials. This leading pioneer of digital dental technology has offices across the globe.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage the quality assurance department and oversee the inspection of incoming goods and production quality
- Manage customer complaints as well as error accumulations and implement corrective measures
- Collaborate with our portfolio company’s specialist departments - answering their queries and helping to solve problems
- Carry out root cause analysis and optimise measures in this area
- Create and continue to develop necessary process descriptions
- Support internal and external audits
- Document relevant information in the CAQ system
- Several years of management experience in quality assurance
- A well-established understanding of requirements in the medical device environment including knowledge of quality standards such as DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 13485
- Highly skilled in the implementation of problem-solving methods and examination processes
- Higher technical training with subject-specific further training in the QS environment
- Experience in dealing with CAQ systems desirable
- Open, independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Business fluent in both German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Koblach, Austria office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Work in an international, fast-growing company that shows high esteem for engagement, performance, and personal commitment
- Open communication and respectful cooperation are defining features of our portfolio company's culture
- Attractive financial compensation package
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.