About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated R&D Engineer (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies’ Research and Development Team to play a key role in bringing innovative products to their global markets.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll work to enhance the team’s approach to research and market competition as well as ensure that regulatory standards are met.
Join our portfolio company: An Austrian MedTech company focused on manufacturing dental CAD/CAM equipment and materials. This leading pioneer of digital dental technology has offices across the globe.
In this role, you’ll:
- Independently carry out normative and application-related tests on materials and devices in the medical device sector
- Coordinate normative tests with external service providers according to regulatory requirements
- Support the creation of technical documentation for medical devices
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure that our portfolio company’s products are produced with the highest quality and with innovation in mind
- Play an integral part in the company’s corporate communication through your research and findings
- You have completed technical training and/or have a degree in dental technology / materials technology / medtech, or have a comparable education
- Initial experience in material testing and/or material development
- An affinity for technology and an eagerness to learn new tech and research strategies
- Possess a structured, goal-oriented way of working and a high degree of independence
- Business fluent German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Koblach office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Work in an international, fast-growing company that shows high esteem for engagement, performance, and personal commitment
- Open communication and respectful cooperation are defining features of our portfolio company's culture
- Attractive financial compensation package
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.