PowerUs is the #1 career platform for skilled blue-collar workers from apprenticeships (electricians, mechanics, ...). We help our users to develop further in their careers and companies to find, hire and retain the best talent.
Skilled blue-collar workers are the most important missing piece to solve the energy transition to renewable energies like solar. By using our platform, users can go into these new and exciting industries while earning up to 50% more.
Since our foundation, we are keeping our increasing pace with the support of renowned investors such as Y Combinator and HV Capital as well as successful business angels like Max Viessmann, the VP Engineering from Dropbox or founders of Personio and Flixbus.
In order to be able to grow even faster, we are looking for a talented Tech Recruiter (m/f/x) to help us to carry PowerUs to the next level.
- Manage the entire end-to-end recruitment process, including posting, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment testing and providing sound recommendations to hiring managers to ensure quality selection
- Be innovative to develop, fine-tune and execute results-driven, scalable sourcing strategies to attract and win candidates
- Proactively search for and build relationships with suitable candidates to establish a pipeline for future roles
- You support your stakeholders to streamline processes, ensure an amazing candidate experience and make the best hiring decisions
- Build trust and strong relationships with your hiring managers and act as a key partner to them
- Several years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting, either in-house or an agency
- You enjoy sourcing, attracting, and hiring great talents
- You can build effective stakeholder management to create lasting relationships between internal and external stakeholders
- Confident in networking; ability to build relationships with prospective candidates and external organizations
- Strong expertise with different talent sourcing methods and tools, i.e., you know how to boolean and are not afraid to open GitHub
- You are extremely responsible, work in a structured way and can shift priorities
- You are always focused on the candidates' experience
- Fluent English language skills
- The possibility to work from home or in our office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- Flat hierarchies in a young and dynamic team that wants to make a difference together with you
- Above-average earning potential
- Urban Sports membership
- Mobility allowance of 50€ per month for sharing services like cars, scooters, but also public transport and other mobility providers
- 500€ personal development budget per year and team member for books, courses, conferences....
- You can choose your preferred hardware
- We offer continuous development by our experienced team members
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing startup
- Unusual company events and drinks are of course not to be missed
If you want to be at the forefront of solving a real problem, the global skills shortage, and have a real impact, you've come to the right place.
Sounds good, but not a good fit for you? Simply forward our job ad to other interested people and receive a referral bonus of 1000€ if you are successfully hired!