PowerUs is building the LinkedIn for skilled blue-collar workers. We help workers like electricians or heating installers to create their online profiles, connect with other workers in our community, complete free education courses and find better jobs with higher salaries. On the other side, we help companies to hire workers faster so they can complete their projects, especially with a focus on renewable energy installations like solar and wind. Skilled blue-collar workers are the most important missing piece to solving the energy transition to renewable energies. By using our platform, users can go into these new and exciting industries while earning up to 50% more. Since our founding, we have been supported by tier-1 investors like General Catalyst, Y Combinator and HV Capital as well as successful business angels like Max Viessmann, the founders of Personio and Mario Götze. In total, we have raised $12m of venture capital. To grow even faster, we are looking for a Chief of Staff to help us take PowerUs to the next level.
In order to be able to grow even faster, we are looking for talented software developers to help us to carry PowerUs to the next level.
- Implementing full-stack solutions to meet our users need
- Follow and iterate on engineering best practices to achieve a robust code base, e.g. through code reviews and unit tests.
- Identify and proactively address challenges on the product, driving complex technical decisions within your peer group.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Design to build new features.
- Improving the code architecture and delivering high-value solutions
- Manage individual projects and take ownership
- Bug fixing
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related fields
- Great skill in analytical thinking
- Self-motivated and communicative
- At least 3 years of total experience working on backend and frontend
- Preferably experience with our tech stack: Angular, Nest, Typescript, Nx, MongoDB, Jest, Docker
- Familiarity with CI/ CD
- Deep understanding and practical experience working with agile software development practices
- Fluent English language skills
- Opportunity to join an early stage, high growth startup that is well funded by top investors & has lots of runway
- Competitive salary + ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- 30 days of vacation
- You can work fully remote, partly remote or in our headquarter
- Bright office with the best rooftop in Berlin (Strelitzer Straße / Mitte)
- Self-organizing teams, ability to have big impacts on the company and work directly together with key people
- 500€ personal development budget per year and team member for books, courses, conferences...
- Mobility flat rate of 50€ per month for sharing services like cars, scooters, but also public transport and other mobility providers
- Urban Sports Membership
- Unlimited beverages & snacks
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. PowerUs encourages anyone interested in a position to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds good, but not a good fit for you?
Just forward our job ad to others who are interested and receive a referral bonus of 1000€ if the person will be hired!