PowerUs is the #1 career platform for skilled blue-collar workers from apprenticeships (electricians, mechanics, ...). We help our users to develop further in their careers and companies to find, hire and retain the best talent.
Skilled blue-collar workers are the most important missing piece to solve the energy transition to renewable energies like solar. By using our platform, users can go into these new and exciting industries while earning up to 50% more.
Since our foundation, we are keeping our increasing pace with the support of renowned investors such as Y Combinator and HV Capital, as well as successful business angels like the VP Engineering from Dropbox or founders of Personio and Flixbus.
In order to be able to grow even faster, we are looking for talented software developers to help us to carry PowerUs to the next level.
- Being responsible for the quality of our product
- Analyze business requirements and contribute to the product development process (UX flows, missing connections, dependencies, etc)
- Taking ownership of test automation and coordinate testing flow and QA processes
- Ownership of handling and analyzing the bug reports
- Proven track on Computer Science / Engineering or related field, or equivalent professional experiences
- Great analytical skills
- Self-motivated and communicative
- At least 2~3 years of experience working with agile software development practices
- Experience writing acceptance and e2e tests, cypress
- Experience with our tech stack is a plus: Angular, Node, Nest, Jest, Typescript, MongoDB
- Fluent English and German
- 30 days of vacation
- Competitive salary + ESOP options
- Empathic and happy work environment
- Bright office on favorable location in Strelitzerstrasse/Berlin
- Self-organizing teams, ability to have big impacts on the company and work directly together with key people
- Remote friendly
- Unlimited beverages