PowerUs is the #1 career platform for skilled blue-collar workers from apprenticeships (electricians, mechanics). We help our users to develop further in their careers and companies to find, hire and retain the best talent.
Skilled blue-collar workers are the most important missing piece to solve the energy transition to renewable energies like solar. By using our platform, users can go into these new and exciting industries while earning up to 50% more.
Since our foundation, we are keeping our increasing pace with the support of renowned investors such as Y Combinator and HV Capital, as well as successful business angels like the VP Engineering from Dropbox or founders of Personio and Flixbus.
In order to be able to grow even faster, we are looking for the Engineering Team Lead to help us to carry PowerUs to the next level.
- Mentoring and leading an engineering team.
- Helping to scale our business to multiple countries.
- Implementing full-stack solutions to meet our user's needs.
- Follow and iterate on engineering best practices to achieve a robust code base, e. g. through code reviews and unit tests.
- Identify and proactively address challenges on the product, driving complex technical decisions within your peer group.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Design to shape new features.
- Improving the code architecture and delivering high-value solutions.
- Manage projects and take ownership.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related fields
- Great skill in analytical thinking
- Self-motivated and communicative
- Leadership experience
- Experience with automation, continuous integration, cloud services, and Docker
- Provent track record with both frontend and backend development
- Preferably experience with our tech stack: Angular, Nest, Typescript, Nx, MongoDB, Jest, Docker, Digital Ocean, Drone.
- Deep understanding and practical experience working with agile software development practices
- Fluent English language skills
- 30 days of vacation
- Competitive salary + ESOP plan
- Empathic and happy work environment
- Bright office on favorable location in Strelitzerstraße/ Berlin
- Self-organizing teams, ability to have big impacts on the company and work directly together with key people
- Mobility allowance of 50€ per month for sharing services like cars, scooters, but also public transport and other mobility providers.
- 500€ personal development budget per year and team member for books, courses, conferences...
- Remote friendly
- Unlimited beverages