SELECT Company FROM joboffers WHERE AfterworkBeer = 'Possible' AND Team = 'Very kind' AND AdaptableWorkingTimes = 1 AND JobLocation = 'Marktplatz Würzburg' AND FridaysForPersonalDevelopment = 1
-> Result: Plunet
You have found your potential next employer. Apply now and take the next career step in software development at Plunet.
Our development team is looking for a Fronted Developer - Angular (d/m/w) to work with our other development teams to develop new Angular components for our web application and further modernize our user interface.
- > 3 years of experience in Angular development
- Working with IDEs (Webstorm, IntelliJ)
- Version management with Git (Gitlab)
- Experience with Jira or similar issue trackers
- You have experience with agile working methods like Scrum or Kanban
- You have very good German skills and good English skills (B1)
Nice to have
- You have an understanding of the interaction between frontend and backend.
- You have an interest and flair for UI and UX topics and a desire to work with these teams.
- You have a good eye for design & user interactions.
- You have experience in prototyping.
- Adapt your job to your personal needs! Thanks to our part-time options (from 32 hours per week), flexible working hours and the possibility to work from your home office, you benefit from a very good work-life balance.
- We place great importance on your personal development and offer you individual training, budget for seminars, training, coaching or workshops in your subject area.
- You enjoy a high degree of personal responsibility and independence. We work in an agile and transparent way and want to achieve our goals quickly - that's why we rely on flat hierarchies without bureaucratic hurdles.
- We live the Plunet team spirit and place great importance in open and respectful interaction with each other across all levels.
- A comfortable, relaxed, and well-furnished atmosphere at our centrally located office in the Würzburg marketplace.
- With us, there is the possibility of a JobRad with tax benefits - whether a conventional bike or an e-bike is your choice.
- Hrmony - a meal subsidy program to get more from the food you already love to eat.
Click on "Apply Now" and send us your application documents in a PDF file including your desired salary and earliest possible start date.
Diversity & Inclusion:
We are committed to equal opportunity, fairness and mutual respect and encourage people from a wide range of backgrounds to apply to work with us.
Anonymous application process:
If you like, apply to us without a photo and personal data. Information about your gender, age, name, marital status, origin and other personal information is not important for the application.
Convince us with your qualifications, your skills and your motivation.
We look forward to getting to know you!