Plunet is a globally recognized software company with offices in Berlin, Würzburg and New York. We develop and distribute Plunet BusinessManager, the leading Business and Translation Management System for the translation industry. Our customers are leading translation agencies, government organizations and NGOs as well as large international industrial and service companies.
You are the person in charge of creating written test cases from the product/feature specification as well as the automation of test routines. In cooperation with our colleagues from the QA & Testing, PO and development teams, you are continuously motivated to keep the quality of our software at the highest level, and to positively contribute to internal and
external projects. You plan, coordinate, and communicate across departmental boundaries to meet customer needs in an innovation-friendly environment.
Job is located in Berlin or Würzburg and it is NOT fully remote
- You actively participate in the sprint planning and acceptance of implemented user stories
- You use test tools for error reproduction and error correction as a matter of course
- An analysis of quality assurance processes, and suggestions for process improvements are essential for you
- You automate your tests and you are ok with doing some manual tests, especially at the beginning
- You document the test results and the test efforts
- > 2 years of experience in software quality assurance and test development
- Experience with Selenium and/or Cypress
- Experience with test automation of REST APIs
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- You are located in Berlin or Würzburg or willing to move there
Nice to have:
- ISTQB certification
- Experience with Postman and newman and Gitlab pipelines
- You are familiar with APIs (REST, SOAP), Java und MySQL Databases
- It is preferable if you already have knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- You will work on exciting projects in an innovative and international environment using modern software technologies. Our networked teams work together towards one goal: to expand our market leadership and take our company to the next level.
- Your personal development is important to us – we offer you an individual budget for seminars, training, coaching or workshops in your area of interest.
- You will benefit from a healthy work-life balance thanks to our flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You enjoy a high degree of personal responsibility and autonomy. We work in an agile, transparent way and want to achieve our goals quickly – that’s why we rely on flat hierarchies, without bureaucratic hurdles.
- We are committed to the Plunet team spirit: We practice open, respectful interaction with each other and across all company levels.
- Our perfectly located and beautifully furnished offices in Berlin und Würzburg make you feel completely at home. You can cook and eat together with colleagues at any time in our well-equipped kitchen.
- You can take advantage of a job bike with tax benefits – a normal bicycle or an e-bike, it’s your choice!
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to equal opportunities, fairness and mutual respect and we encourage people from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
Anonymous application process
You are very welcome to send us your application without a photo and without personal data. Your gender, age, name, marital status, where you come from and other personal information are not important for your application.
Impress us with your qualifications, your skills and your motivation for working at Plunet.
We look forward to meeting you!