About the Company:
Pixtunes is a Berlin-based deep-tech startup with the goal of introducing a completely new entertainment technology to the world.
From the individual consumer to global markets like mobility, sports, smart home, consumer gadgets, gaming, shopping, our goal is to provide everyone with their own unique soundtrack for their lives. An intense experience like in the cinema, only it is drawn from your own reality, accompanied by ground-breaking sound & cinema.
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for a leadership role in disrupting a dormant multi-billion dollar market. We are looking for our Senior Tech delivery manager who will play an integral role in the company's growth path and future. In this position, the person will work closely with the C-level to structure and manage tech projects and tasks by defining technical scopes and milestones, ensuring quality and timing of deliveries, and aligning projects with other stakeholders in the business.
If you are an ambitious, focused go-getter with lots of relevant Tech Delivery/Project Manager experience who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this is the perfect role for you!
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure which priorities / features are important.
- Work closely with developers, sound designers, composers, designers and sales staff to execute key projects and tasks in a timely manner.
- Test solutions and ensure quality
- Meeting deadlines, high quality standards of our solutions, and budgets
- Plan schedules, milestones and meetings and keep everyone informed about the status of projects and deliveries.
- After the training period, you must be able to deliver high quality standards and manage exceptional projects
- Moderating third parties: you may need to outsource work to third parties or collaborate with other third parties, who are also involved in other projects
- Experience in technical delivery management and tech related project management is key
- You must have a high level of understanding of sound/music aesthetics and audiovisual technologies
- You can quickly get up to speed on complex cross-development tasks and independently translate them into milestones, deadlines, and executables
- You are confident to take initiative and present new ideas to your peers
- Lead the team and work closely with other engineers, product designers, sound designers and composers to become a core member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- You have excellent English-language skills to work in an international team, German would be a plus
- Business oriented mindset and a positive attitude, with the ability to work on multiple projects which will include effective prioritisation and on-time completion
- You have always wished for an environment that consistently carries out software projects at the highest level of quality and you have all the necessary skills and experience to be an effectice part of such
- Affinity to deep-tech startups and music in general is also a plus
- Fast-growing high tech company with a great network of investors and partners
- Equity options to join as a Co-founder
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of music
- Flexible career development path within an international and diverse team
- An inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, flexible work time, short lines of communication, flat structures, positive leadership, and great team spirit
- A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin, with team gatherings and company parties!
Does this sound like the perfect challenge for you? Please send your application!