Pixtunes is a Berlin-based deep-tech startup with the goal of introducing a completely new entertainment technology to the world of consumer electronics that will change the way people perceive their own reality in everyday life.
We are design-oriented visionaries who hope to create experiences that go far beyond what people have ever encountered before. Our vision for a new kind of music has led us to invent a revolution that we can proudly call our own — a technology that transforms existing music formats and entertainment systems to a whole new level.
From the individual consumer to global markets, our goal is to provide everyone with their own unique soundtrack for their lives. An intense experience like in the cinema, only it is drawn from your own reality, accompanied by inspiring music and sound.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in disrupting a dormant multi-billion dollar market.
- Be a Pioneer – Identifying market potential for first applications of our technology worldwide to execute “go-to-market” projects in relevant locations
- Be the central contact person for our international key accounts
- Create new Partnerships – Establishment and extension of partnership alliances and development of scalable cooperation concepts across different regions to element the value chain
- Develop our Company – Contribute to the overall company strategy
- Provide support and mentor more junior Account Executives and team members
- Drive significant coordination amongst Product Managers, Project managers, Marketing and Professional services, partners etc to drive account strategy and oversee the deliverables that go to client
- An academic commercial degree, e.g. in business administration, marketing or economics or a comparable qualification.
- Relevant professional experience in international sales or key account management, with at least 5 years of experience in the gaming sector
- Analytical skills and keen interest in market research/trends to derive useful insights from data as well as capability to present online and onsite/to draft proposals and articulate messages in a clear way
- Business oriented mindset and positive can-do attitude, with the ability to work on multiple projects which will include effective prioritisation and the timely completion of deadlines
- You have strong written and oral communication skills in English
- An international mindset, negotiation skills, paired with a strong customer orientation as well as drive and passion for maintaining and developing customer relationships: no longer as a mere supplier but rather as a real business partner
- Fast-growing high tech company with a supreme network of investors and partners
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of music
- Flexible career development path within an international environment
- An inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, flexible work time, short lines of communication, flat structures, positive leadership, great team spirit
- A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin, with team gatherings and company parties!
Does this sound like the perfect challenge for you? Please send your application (including CV, academic records and/or relevant references).
We look forward to welcoming you on-board!