Pixtunes is a Berlin-based deep-tech startup that aims to bring a whole new media experience to the world.
Our goal is to deliver everyone their own unique soundtrack for their life. An intense experience just like in the movies, only it's drawn from your own reality, accompanied by groundbreaking music and sound.
We are passionate about what we do, have already achieved a lot but still have a long way to go.
We are currently in product discovery mode and looking for a commercial co-founder to grow with us and help us generate initial POC's, exciting campaigns, and bring the first product to market.
- As the Co-Founder and CO-Managing Director of our innovative technology company, you will take ownership from day one and work with a talented team to execute the vision for the company. You will lead business-relevant strategic and operational activities and further elaborate the overall strategy and mission of the company as part of the executive team.
- Develop pricing and sales strategies and work closely with our Biz Dev / Sales team
- Main point of contact for business-related matters of the company, including controlling, financing and liquidity planning, and reporting to investors
- Participate in fundraising activities, including building relationships with investors and partners
- Deep dive into our product and experience to represent them with passion
- Full control of compliance
- Assist in the hiring of team members
- Provide clarity on goals and pursue them with focus
The following experiences are a plus but not a must:
- Industry experience in mobility, automotive, gaming, sports, media, entertainment, and high interest in digital business models is an advantage
- Industry experience in the area of music technology is an advantage
- Experience in building and/or growing a business
- Experience with various business functions such as marketing, sales, finance, business development, etc.
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- MSc or MA degree in business administration or other relevant fields
- Significant equity participation and the opportunity to join as a co-founder
- Fast-growing deep-tech company with a growing network of investors and partners
- An inspiring work environment (320qm) in the middle of Berlin in a beautiful modern workspace and a great team
- The opportunity to build a company and products that may change the world
- Independence and freedom to define and drive the strategic direction of the company
- Collaborative, transparent environment
- The opportunity to build on what has been achieved to date: Our Experience is already running on game consoles, in cars, and as a groundbreaking mobile app, and we are poised to now prove the relevance of our product in the marketplace.
Does this sound like the perfect challenge for you? Please send your resume! Please also mention your earliest possible start date.