What to expect
We’re looking for an experienced, passionate, and motivated Subscription Optimization Manager to join our Client Services team. Your main responsibility will be to define and scale our subscription optimization offering. Your goal will be to position Phiture on the market for subscription optimization, set up a dedicated team, and get our first clients on board.
What you'll do
- Define and set up our subscription optimization offering from start to finish.
- Design a strategic go-to-market approach taking trends, main actors, services, and potential clients into consideration.
- Hire, set up, and coordinate a team of internal and external stakeholders to manage client services around subscription optimization.
- Develop sales material, outbound, and inbound client leads, prioritize opportunities, work on proposals and assist with product marketing.
- Get our first clients on board.
- Onboard and manage the first accounts around our subscription optimization services, including budgetary responsibility.
- Work with our internal teams to determine client fit, align on resources, and consider technical client requirements
What you bring to us
- 5+ years of relevant experience across subscription optimization through product management and/or CRM within the mobile app industry.
- Strong Product Management experience (e.g. funnel analysis, automation, analytics).
- Proven track record in building up a team or service, driving mobile subscription growth, product management, or consumer revenue.
- Experience designing and executing A/B tests to drive acquisition, conversion, and revenue maximization
- Proficiency in IAP management, website data, marketing automation, and analytic tools.
- Ability to understand all aspects of subscription optimization for mobile apps (e.g. pricing, activation, mobile CRM) to understand clients’ needs and lead in-depth conversations around solutions
- Deep curiosity about the mobile apps ecosystem with fluency in common business models and knowledge of the competitive landscape
- You’re highly approachable but clear and to the point, with excellent written and spoken interpersonal and networking skills
What we offer you
- Share in Phiture's success through a company-wide bonus scheme
- Allocated budget of 1,000 euro every year for your personal development, as well as your own Udemy for Business account
- Monthly learning day to support your personal and professional growth
- Career roadmap and personal development plan to support a progressive learning curve
- Continuous performance and developmental feedback throughout the year
- Comprehensive access to mental health support from licensed therapists via our partnership with the Oliva platform
- 30 days of paid vacation every year
- Flexible working hours so you can work when you’re most productive
- Unlimited remote work within Germany, along with an allowance of 60 days of international remote work every year
- Spacious office in the heart of Berlin – we all work to ensure we foster a daily feel-good atmosphere
- Onboarding package including state of the art technology
- Opportunity to actively influence change by joining our internal Culture, Climate Action, and Diversity & Inclusion teams
- An absolute sense of unity – we are all aiming toward the same goal of leading the way in mobile growth