At Pexapark, we are passionate about the global growth of green energy to create a more sustainable world. Our vision is to become the Operating System of choice for the renewables industry to buy, sell, and manage energy in post-subsidy markets, by creating transparency, facilitating new transactions, and providing the best software foundation for renewable energy sales and risk management. With more than 20,000 MW of renewable PPA transactions supported, Pexapark has become the one-stop-shop for advisory services (and software solutions) in the fastest growing part of the renewable energy market. If you share our vision and want to make a lasting impact on the way the renewable industry works, we want to hear from you.
Do you thrive on building new businesses in the renewable space? Do you love taking on responsibility for large and complex transactions? Are you motivated to take on difficult challenges and find creative solutions? Can you build long-term customer relations?
As a PPA Transaction Manager, you will take a lead role to shape and develop Pexapark’s business with a team of dedicated professionals, utilising and leveraging a sophisticated software solution.
Apply today and explore your future with Pexapark!
- Shape and build Pexapark’s presence in the Nordics (and beyond).
- Actively originate new clients and market our services in the Nordics.
- Guide customers to make optimal energy sales strategies and hedging decisions.
- Manage day-to-day operations of transactions until completion.
- Develop solid working relationships with senior client contacts.
- Contribute to product development.
- Liaise with our quant advisory team to evaluate different structured products.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high sense of ownership and a track record of delivering results
- Solid hands-on experience in origination, trading, or investment transactions
business in the Nordics
- An established network of energy professionals in the Nordics
- An interest in and passion for renewable energy
- Analytical mind with excellent data handling skills and an aptitude in creative
- Strong project management skills paired with a convincing personality and sales drive
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to reduce complex
information into actionable frameworks, and connect at all levels of the client
- An advanced degree in business, engineering or similar
- Excellent written and oral skills in English and Swedish
- A good sense of humour
- An international team of experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs and renewable energy professionals
- A fantastic client base to work with (e.g. blue chip European infra funds)
- State-of-the-art pricing, analytics & monitoring tools to support PPAs and Energy Risk Management and a sound energy market data base
- A highly flexible work environment
- The ability to offer you an equity participation in a steeply growing company
Please apply online, telling us why you want to join our team, and we would love for you to include your thoughts on the following three questions:
1. What are the top 3 factors driving the evolution of PPA prices?
2. What steps would you take to further build the presence of Pexapark in the Nordics?
3. What steps would you suggest to a client to run an effective PPA sales process?