At Pexapark, we are passionate about the global growth of green energy to create a more sustainable world. We provide the “Operating System” for the renewables industry to buy, sell, and manage energy in post-subsidy markets. Our solutions increase price transparency in the market, facilitate transactions, and provide the best software support for renewable energy sales and risk management. With more than 20,000 MW of renewable PPA transactions supported, Pexapark has become the one-stop source for software solutions and advisory services in the fastest-growing part of the renewable energy market. If you want to make a lasting impact on the way the renewable industry works, we want to hear from you.
As a Price Reporter & PPA Market Analyst, you will conduct research on PPA market prices to help support the price reporting business of Pexapark. The position offers the ability to be on the frontline of one of the most exciting areas in the energy markets – the PPA market - and to make a contribution to increasing price transparency in the PPA market.
We are looking for someone with a growth mindset who would like to build a strong career in the renewables industry.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AT PEXAPARK WILL BE TO:
- Gather market price information and produce price assessments by reaching out to the leading off-takers and sellers in the European PPA market
- Analyse the latest PPA pricing trends and power market movements and write market commentaries
- Contribute to Pexapark market outlook and market intelligence products with well-written insights and analysis
- Support the Head of Analysis in administrative tasks around Pexapark’s monthly PPA price poll
- Build long-term industry relationships
- Travel regionally and speak at conferences in the energy & renewables domain about Pexapark's market view
- 2-5 years of experience in price reporting/brokerage in the renewables or commodity markets, or alternatively in the power industry (ideally in a utility) with a good understanding of the functioning of power markets and trading
- Charismatic and convincing communicationstyle on different channels, such as phone or email
- Good numeracy skills, research and analytical capabilities, with the capability of handling and interpreting data
- Excellent written and oral English skills, additional languages are an advantage
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to always strive to deliver quality within tight deadlines
- Legal eligibility to work in the EU or UK/Switzerland
- A good sense of humour
- The opportunity to join a state-of-the-art software and services company to support the proliferation of renewable energy across the globe
- A cool start-up culture made up of an internationally diverse team of renewable energy experts and seasoned professionals
- We offer a highly flexible environment with hybrid working possibilities
- Options for equity participation in our company
Apply today and explore your future with Pexapark! Please send us your CV and cover letter, and tell us why you would like to join our team, including your thoughts on the following questions:
- What are the top 3 factors driving the evolution of PPA prices?
- What are the main reasons for low price transparency in the PPA market?