At Pexapark, we are passionate about the global growth of green energy to create a more sustainable world. Our vision is to become the Operating System of choice for the renewables industry to buy, sell, and manage energy in the post-subsidy markets by creating transparency, facilitating new transactions, and providing the best software foundation for renewable energy sales and risk management. With more than 21,000 MW of renewable PPA transactions supported, Pexapark has become the one-stop source for software solutions and advisory services in the fastest growing part of the renewable energy market.
If you share our vision and want to make a lasting impact on the way the renewable industry works, we want to hear from you.
As a (Senior) Manager Partnerships, you will be developing and managing Pexapark’s strategic partnerships. With that responsibility, you will be embarking on truly seminal projects both with existing and potential new partners that have the potential to increase the company value of Pexapark by a large factor. We are looking for someone with a growth mindset who loves both to manage large, complex projects with multiple stakeholders involved and engage in a convincing and structured manner with the senior leadership of our partners.
- Own our strategic partnerships with the responsibility to develop, manage and deliver complex projects
- Project manage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Orchestrate Pexapark’s different business teams required for project delivery, such as Sales, Product, Quant & Marketing and Advisory
- Prepare well-designed, structured and systematic documentation and presentations for partners, committees and senior management
- Articulate and communicate with management, supporting team members and partners with clear and pragmatic steps to ensure delivery of projects in a timely fashion
- Look for new opportunities and negotiate the expansion of the partnerships
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in project management delivering large complex projects
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to reduce complex information into actionable frameworks and connect at all levels of counterparties
- Ability to create awe-inspiring presentations and proposals that shine with attention to detail
- Structured and pragmatic with a track record of managing different stakeholders with competing interests in complex projects
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to always strive to deliver quality within tight deadlines
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Legal eligibility to work in the EU, CH or UK
- A good sense of humor
- The opportunity to join a state-of-the-art software and services company to support the proliferation of renewable energy across the globe
- A cool start-up culture made up of an internationally diverse team of renewable energy experts and seasoned professionals
- The role is based in Zurich, Copenhagen or London, but we offer the option for remote work or highly flexible hybrid working possibilities for the right profile. In case of remote work, regular travel to Pexapark’s hubs is required
- Options for equity participation in our company
Apply today and explore your future with Pexapark! Please send us your CV and tell us why you would like to join our team.