At Pexapark, we are passionate about the global growth of green energy to create a more sustainable world. Our vision is to become the Operating System of choice for the renewables industry to buy, sell, and manage energy in the post-subsidy markets, by creating transparency, facilitating new transactions, and providing the best software foundation for renewable energy sales and risk management. With more than 20,000 MW of renewable PPA transactions supported, Pexapark has become the one-stop source for software solutions, trading and advisory services in the fastest growing part of the renewable energy market.
If you share our vision and want to make a lasting impact on the way the renewable industry works, we want to hear from you!
Are you our new Junior Originator that excel at finding new clients and supporting existing ones?
Junior Originators on our Portfolio & Trading Services desk are part of a business that leverages our technology platform, transaction experience and counterparty network. You will be transforming the established renewable PPA market with our innovative digital solutions to bring renewable energy to market and make the world a greener place.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AT PEXAPARK WILL BE TO:
• Support the origination of new clients and market our services
• Engage with clients to handle their exposures to market prices and data requirements
• Participate in commercial negotiation of contracts
• Attending conferences to promote our services – both virtual and physical
• Work with our dedicated software engineers to adjust the existing Pexapark
technology platform to automatise the workflow and process for renewable energy trading
• Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to always deliver for our clients
• Knowledge of financial products, physical power trading and/or risk management
• Structured mindset, attention to detail and project management skills
• Programming skills (e.g. C++, VBA, Python, R or similar) & experience with handling larger data sets.
• A good sense of humour
• The ambition to create something big and beautiful.
• An international team of experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs and renewable energy professionals.
• A fantastic client base to work with.
• State of the art pricing, analytics & monitoring tools to support PPAs and Energy Risk Management.
• A highly flexible work environment.