At Pexapark, we are passionate about the global growth of green energy to create a more sustainable world. Our vision is to become the Operating System of choice for the renewables industry to buy, sell, and manage energy in post-subsidy markets, by creating transparency, facilitating new transactions, and providing the best software foundation for renewable energy sales and risk management. With more than 20,000 MW of renewable PPA transactions supported, Pexapark has become the one-stop-shop for advisory services (and software solutions) in the fastest growing part of the renewable energy market. If you share our vision and want to make a lasting impact on the way the renewable industry works, we want to hear from you.
As a Recruiting Specialist, you will aid in building and running a world class recruiting process. You will work closely with the Head of HR and key stakeholders to meet the hiring needs of Pexapark in a timely and effective manner.
We are looking for a Recruiter with a full-cycle recruiting experience and a service delivery mindset who is comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Understand the annual headcount forecast and plan for timely demand fulfilment
- Work closely with the hiring managers and key stakeholders to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs and find the right fit for each open position
- Prepare recruitment materials (job ad, job descriptions, promotional etc.) in collaboration with key stakeholders and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Source candidates from various channels (network, social media) and maintain talent pipeline
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Run a robust and professional recruiting process that is consistent in terms of pre-defined procedure and timelines.
- Create a positive candidate experience for every candidate who chooses to go through the company selection process
- Ensure that due process is followed in creation and maintenance of documents and records for every hire (offers, contracts, internal approvals, interview scores etc.)
- Liaise with external agencies and manage partnerships on behalf of Pexapark
- Drive/run hiring manager trainings to ensure that we create a consistent candidate experience that is positive and enriching
- Maintain detailed reports for tracking and reviewing talent pipeline and for KPI reporting.
- Be an ambassador for Pexapark in the market
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience as an agency or in-house recruiter, preferably in large tech or energy companies
- Experience with using various job boards like LinkedIn as well as pipeline tracking tools
- Sourcing and/or headhunting experience will be a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to always strive to deliver quality within tight deadlines
- Structured mindset and attention to detail.
- A natural collaborator who can work across teams and levels
- Great communication and consultative skills
- Business proficiency in English (spoken and written).
- Legal eligibility to work in country of hire
- A good sense of humour
The opportunity to join a state-of-the-art software and services company to support the proliferation of renewable energy across the globe
A cool start-up culture made up of an internationally diverse team of renewable energy experts and seasoned professionals
Apply today and explore your future with Pexapark!