At Pexapark, we are passionate about the global growth of green energy to create a more sustainable world. Our vision is to become the Operating System of choice for the renewables industry to buy, sell, and manage energy in post-subsidy markets, by creating transparency, facilitating new transactions, and providing the best software foundation for renewable energy sales and risk management. With more than 20,000 MW of renewable PPA transactions supported, Pexapark has become the one-stop shop for advisory services (and software solutions) in the fastest-growing part of the renewable energy market.
If you share our vision and want to make a lasting impact on the way the renewable industry works, we want to hear from you.
Do you thrive on building new businesses in the renewable space? Do you love taking on responsibility for large and complex transactions? Are you motivated to take on difficult challenges and find creative solutions? Can you build long-term customer relations?
As a PPA Transaction Associate, you will get the opportunity to work with our dedicated professionals on different projects to help developing Pexapark’s business out of Zürich, utilising and leveraging a highly sophisticated energy risk and sales software solution.
Apply today and explore your future with Pexapark!
- Shape and build Pexapark’s presence in Europe and beyond.
- Support a team of experienced advisers, guiding clients in making optimal renewable energy hedging decisions.
- Contribute to market-leading presentations and software product development.
- Develop solid working relationships with clients.
- Liaise with our quant advisory team to evaluate different structured products.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high sense of ownership and a track record of delivering results
- An advanced degree in business, engineering or similar; and even a first professional experience of up to 3 years
- An interest in and passion for renewable energy, power markets and investment
- Analytical mind with excellent data handling skills and an aptitude for creative problem-solving
- Strong project management skills paired with a convincing personality and sales drive
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to reduce complex information into actionable frameworks, and connect at all levels of the client
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- A good sense of humour
- An international team of experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs and renewable energy professionals
- A fantastic client base to work with (e.g. blue-chip European infra funds)
- Exciting, challenging work with a variety of deals and cases
- Individual support from advisers and senior advisers
- State-of-the-art pricing, analytics & monitoring tools to support PPAs and Energy Risk Management and a sound energy market database
- A highly flexible work environment
- Fast-evolving roles and responsibilities
- The ability to offer you equity participation in a steeply growing company
Please apply online, telling us why you want to join our team, and we would love for you to include your thoughts on the following three questions:
- What are the top 3 factors driving the evolution of PPA prices?
- What steps would you suggest to a client to run an effective PPA sales