We are enthusiastic about green energy thriving worldwide. We are deeply convinced that one of the prerequisites for growth is transparency pricing and understanding of risks. Quant models play a central role in providing renewable energy players with such insights via advisory and software services.
We are looking for a colleague to join our team of top-notch Quant Specialists. The successful candidate will be responsible for applying our quant tools and methodologies to help Pexapark’s customers in bespoke advisory mandates.
- Work with Pexapark’s transaction advisors to perform analysis to help our customers in decision-making for transactions or portfolios of renewables.
- Develop ad-hoc code that leverages Pexapark’s Quant library (in R) to obtain case-specific quantitative insight
- Develop novel methodologies and code for recurrent uses cases
- Act as a liaison for all quantitative subjects for Pexapark’s transaction advisors
- Experience in data analysis and model building using R or similar languages
- Deep knowledge of financial models, statistical methods and risk management methods
- Familiarity with energy market data like term, spot, balancing power markets
- Communication skill - ability to convey complex ideas and notions to Pexapark customers in generally understandable terms
- Experience working as a pricing/risk quant in a front-office setting (origination, trading), or in a trading capacity with strong quantitative focus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high sense of ownership and a track record of delivering results
- A good sense of humour
- CQF Alumni preferred
- A fast growing, young company with a great product set and engaging customer base
- A multidisciplinary team with substantial expertise in all subjects related to energy markets and renewable energy
- Offices in Zurich, London, Copenhagen, Hamburg and Lviv
- The ability to offer you a participation in our company
- A modern office 10 minutes from Zurich HB
Please send us your resume right here and tell us why you would like to join our team. Please also include your thoughts to the following three questions:
(1)Which of your contributions will be critical in shaping Pexapark’s future growth?
(2)How would you define success for the position at hand?
(3)How do you leverage the latest tools and technology to produce the best results?