Location: Germany, Zurich, London, Copenhagen or Remote
At Pexapark, we are passionate about the growth of green energy to create a more sustainable world. Our vision is to become the operating system for buying, selling, and managing renewable energy. We work towards creating an efficient market for renewable energy to attract more investment capital and lower the transaction costs, so that companies can attain their net-zero targets faster, and accelerate the buildout of renewable energy towards a more sustainable world.
With more than 20,000 MW of renewable PPA transactions supported, 1’000 assets onboarded to our system and 100 enterprise clients, Pexapark has become the one-stop source for software solutions and advisory services in the fastest growing part of the renewable energy market. If you share our vision and want to make a lasting impact on the way the renewable
industry works, we want to hear from you.
As a Software Sales Manager at Pexapark you will prospect, develop, and close opportunities for our energy risk management enterprise solution across Europe, which is designed to support renewable energy organisations operating and succeeding in the emerging post-subsidy renewable world. In this role, you will be dealing directly with executive level decision makers and business leaders at the world’s leading renewable players, navigating complex corporate decision-making processes together with our product specialists and advisors to successfully generate new business.
Apply today and join the most up and coming renewable firm and develop an exciting future with Pexapark!
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing, and growing new and existing customers.
- Demonstrate selling value to key prospects through both onsite visits and online.
- Understand Pexapark’s solutions and their impact on customer business.
- Participate actively in product design and business requirements discussions with prospects to develop high-quality proposals and solutions and align with a Business Development Representative for new opportunities.
- Work closely with marketing, sales engineers and Pexapark’s management to make deals happen.
- 5+ years of experience in selling enterprise SaaS software, ideally from a market data provider in the energy sector, which is a major asset).
- Technical product demo experience and ability to communicate domain knowledge of pricing methodologies, curve building and energy risks with the technical audience.
- Front or mid-office experience in energy trading, origination or energy risk management
- Track record of hitting or exceeding your quota for at least 3 of the past 5 years.
- Experience selling to C level executives and into ‘New Logo’ of various types and sizes of organizations.
- A systematic, persistent, and challenge-oriented approach to sales and account management
- Familiarity with energy markets and financial instruments.
- An unsatisfiable hunger to close deals with a high sense of ownership and a track record of delivering results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional language (especially German) a big plus.
- A good sense of humour
- An entrepreneurial environment made up of an internationally diverse team of renewable energy experts and seasoned professionals.
- An envious and highly regarded client base.
- State of the art pricing, analytics, and monitoring tools to support PPAs and Energy Risk Management.
- A highly flexible work environment with the possibility to work part time and partly remote
- The ability to offer you an equity participation in our fast-growing company.
Please send your resume via email and tell us why you would like to join our team. Please also include your thoughts to the following three questions:
(1) What makes a great sales person?
(2) Sales for you is the best thing in the world, because of ... ?
(3) What interests you most about this position?