Location: Flexible – e.g. Hamburg, Zurich, Copenhagen or Remote
At Pexapark, we are passionate about the global growth of green energy to create a more sustainableworld.
Our vision is to become the Operating System of choice for the
renewables industry to buy, sell, and manage energy in the post-subsidy
markets, by creating transparency, facilitating new transactions, and providing
the best software foundation for renewable energy sales and risk management.
With more than 20,000 MW of renewable PPA transactions supported, Pexapark has
become the one-stop source for software solutions, trading and advisory
services in the fastest growing part of the renewable energy market.
If you share our vision and want to make a lasting impact on the way the renewable industry works, we want to hear from you!
Are you our new Originator that excel at finding new clients and creating additional value with existing ones?
Originators on our Portfolio & Trading Services desk are creating a business that leverages our technology platform, transaction experience and counterparty network. You will be transforming the established renewable PPA market with our innovative digital solutions to bring renewable energy to market and make the world a greener place.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AT PEXAPARK WILL BE TO:
· Originate new clients and market our services
· Engage with clients to handle their exposures to market prices and propel them to the next level in risk management
· Commercial negotiation of contracts
· Attending and presenting at conferences to promote our services – both webinar and physical
· Work with our dedicated software engineers to adjust the existing Pexapark technology platform to automatise the workflow and process for renewable energy trading
· Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to always deliver for our clients
· Experience with financial products, physical power trading and risk management
· Structured mindset, attention to detail and project management skills
· Your focus markets will be Germany, so speaking German is a requirement
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to reduce complex
information into actionable frameworks, and connect at all levels of the client.
· A good sense of humour
· The ambition to create something big and beautiful.
· An international team of experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs and renewable
· A fantastic client base to work with.
· State of the art pricing, analytics & monitoring tools to support PPAs
and Energy Risk Management. A highly flexible work environment.
Please send your CV and tell us why you would like to join our team.