The role and a bit about us
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs, engineers and creatives, driven by the opportunity to have a real-world impact.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position - we look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for an Entrepreneur-in-residence and co-founder to join our team and help us build and scale the platform.
The project is a Decentralized Physical Infrastructure Network (DePIN) with the purpose of revolutionizing air quality monitoring by leveraging blockchain technology and community participation. Its innovative approach replaces traditional, high-cost systems with an accessible, real-time network of advanced sensors. By actively involving the community, they are able to capture timely, critical data that can make a life-saving difference. The project has an existing team, a product in production and market traction with tens of thousands of users.
- Develop the overall technology strategy for the project platform, including appropriate technologies and tools selection working closely with the project’s co-founders.
- Lead the development of the platform’s infrastructure and web application.
- Build the early working prototypes eventually construct a fully scalable product. Alongside - build, manage and lead a high-caliber developer team.
- Actively lead customer discovery calls to identify pain points first hand and prioritize capabilities that should be built into the platform.
- Serve as project’s technical front to liaise with advisors, investors and other stakeholders.
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems, ensuring compliance with security regulations.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the web3 industry, identify new innovation opportunities and apply relevant knowledge in the product’s strategy.
What you bring to the table
- Being hands-on with an aptitude to build-test-learn-deploy fast.
- Deep production experience in tech for a full stack blockchain application.
- Strong fundamental understanding of smart contract and DeFi ecosystems, their potential and limits.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Good with integrations, having understanding of different APIs to connect software systems robustly.
- Strong leadership, management, and communication skills, with an ability to inspire and motivate a team towards a common goal, especially when things get tough.
- Ability to harmonize your hunger to learn more, push boundaries and deliver results.
- Passion and drive to create an impactful dent in the market, challenging conventions.
Preferred to have
- Previous experience as a technical co-founder, or senior technology leader in a startup, spin-off venture or similar.
What you can expect
- This role will evolve into being a CTO for the project.
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential.
- A warm and open culture at an international organization with team members coming from all four corners of the globe.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what's important.
- We find strength in diversity and authenticity.
- We give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- We create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their potential.
We look forward to building the future with you.