Community is an essential element of anything in Web3. If a project wants to be successful in Web3 it needs an engaged, driven and passionate community. We at peaq understand this. We’re looking for someone who understands this too. We’re looking for a proven Community Builder who has actively held Community Builder/Manager positions in the past and has thrived in the role. We are looking for a Community Builder to moderate, engage and grow peaq network communities across social media channels (especially Discord and Twitter). You should understand the difference between community management and community empowerment, and be aligned with the latter. This is a unique opportunity to be a vital part of the peaq team and join the team in creating a new machine economy by the community, for the community.
- Empowering and growing the peaq supporters and evangelists around a common vision;
- Finding ways to unlock and incentivise creativity and participation among the community by creating the right systems, rules (or lack thereof), and rewards;
- Empowering a team of Community Builders and Ambassadors across different time zones;
- Understanding and playing off the dynamics of the crypto community, hot topics and trends, to guide and enhance the user base of peaq;
- Relaying ideas, complaints, issues back to the relevant departments;
- Identifying opportunities;
- Growing the Discord and Twitter communities according to peaq’s goals;
- Planning, organizing and executing community-facing content calendar and marketing campaigns across peaq’s social media and community platforms;
- Identifying and engaging with influencers and ambassadors;
- Finding growth-hacks to increase market awareness of peaq;
- Managing a team of moderators on Discord.
- You must have worked with a crypto project in the past in a role associated with community building, ideally community manager/builder;
- Proven work experience in community management, across the US, Asia and Europe. Ideally LATAM too;
- Sound understanding of the crypto community and what motivates people in this space;
- Deep understanding (and experience as a user) of crypto and blockchain based products;
- Native/Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Experienced working in an agile team;
- Experienced in managing personal social media accounts with proven engagement within crypto communities (esp. Twitter/Discord);
- Strong writing and analytical skills;
- Understanding of Guerilla Marketing and Ambassador Programs;
- Ability to adhere to brand communication guidelines and to guide others to do the same;
- Ability to recognise good community management to hold other accountable to quality standards;
- Experience with community calls on Discord, AMAs and Twitter Spaces. Please link these in your application;
- Fluent in Mandarin/Hindi/Spanish/French/Arabic/Bengali/Russian/Thai/Indonesian/German.
What you can expect
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential.
- Warm and open corporate culture at an international company with many different nationalities.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams consist of Missionaries rather than Mercenaries.
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what's important.
- We want to work with humans, not with robots.
- This is why we build a team that finds its strength in diversity & authenticity.
- This is why we want to give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- This is why we aim to create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their talents.
We look forward to working with you.