We are looking for skilled DevOps to be responsible for network infrastructure in our software development process. This is a unique chance to work in the ground-breaking company and help us build the future of the Web3-ready Economy of Things. You will work with our tech team across the AWS of our cloud infrastructure, but also our growing and mission-critical self-hosted servers.
- Design and implementation of secure cloud and on-premise infrastructure.
- Work with systems to secure peaq’s cryptocurrency assets from attackers.
- Detect high-signal alerts from production infrastructure events to provide early indicators of network attacks and compromises. Come up with a possible solution of what to do in such cases.
- Monitor for insecure conditions and design fallback systems to support the stability of the network.
- Work with our tech team to design and implement hardened, layered systems, on securing digital assets in a production environment, as well as on security-critical projects, reviewing architecture designs, and automating critical infrastructure tasks.
- Respond to security alerts and incorporate incident response management.
- Deep knowledge of UNIX/Linux system internals and computer networking such as system calls, TCP/IP, and debugging tools such as tcpdump, TShark, or Wireshark.
- Experience with debugging complex systems running in uncertain environments.
- Experience with hardening the security of VPC.
- Experience with instrumenting infrastructure with a variety of detections that provide high-signal, early indicators of intrusion and misconfiguration.
- Have up-to-the-minute details of cybersecurity threats and the latest software.
- Possess knowledge of the implementation of risk assessment techniques such as security detections and protections, and the latest security best practices.
- Come up with customized tools for security purposes
- Experience with containers and container orchestration systems (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with configuration management and IAC tools.
- Have a decent knowledge of managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Experience with design, implementation, and working with hot and cold key storage systems.
- Practical experience with cryptocurrency infrastructure and proof-of-stake.
- Experience with networking protocols, such as libp2p, dat, and quic.
- Exposure to C++/Rust/Go or other system languages.
- Experience with Matrix servers.
- Interest in blockchain technologies.
- Interest in Cryptography skills
- Exposure to Kibana, Grafana, logstash and other monitoring tools would be added advantageExcellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate competently with other teams within the company.
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential.
- Warm and open corporate culture at an international company with many different nationalities.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities. You can be based in Berlin or anywhere in the world.
- Office space in the heart of Berlin and Potsdam. More offices to be opened soon.
We look forward to working with you.