paretos is the leading AI-based decision intelligence platform to make effective, data-driven decisions across entire organizations, enabling business users to evaluate complex data, predict future scenarios and take optimal actions via a no-code UI and integrations with no prior data science knowledge needed. As a "remote-first company" with team members all over Europe, we strongly believe that this ambitious path is only possible with a great and diverse team.
paretos is an inclusive company with equal opportunities for all. Our corporate culture is guided by the principles of GUNG HO - we believe in the synergy of worthwhile work, the control of achieving a common goal, and the importance of cheering each other on. We are proud to have brought together passionate, high-performing and caring people of all genders, cultures, backgrounds and views. Together, they all form the heart of the company and drive us to new heights every day. The combination of remote work and regular onsite-events is our key to strengthen our team spirit and to form our culture. To keep this up, we are happy to receive your application if you already live in Europe or if you’re open to relocate.
Our vision is to enable everyone to make good decisions at any time and we have started building the world's most advanced decision intelligence platform to achieve that. One of our current focus areas is revenue decision intelligence where we see a rising need in the market for new solutions to complex decision problems, be it how to best allocate your ad budgets or how to best set pricing strategies for your products.
It’s the fastest growing product area at paretos and we are looking for a Product Manager (f/m/d) to take over responsibility and lead product work for that area.
- You will create product strategies based on multiple factors including our vision, your expertise on the market as well as your deep insight-driven understanding of customers and their needs
- You will execute those strategies in close collaboration with designers, data scientists, engineers as well as customer success, marketing and sales experts
- You will need to act quickly to move the business forward today, while looking ahead and keeping our long-term success in mind
- You will share insights and results in the company, creating excitement about the outcomes and future plans
- You will report directly to the VP Product
- 5+ years of experience in product management, ideally with a B2B SaaS product in the AI and/or marketing technology space
- Experience in executing a vision from start to finish, taking a one-sentence vision, transforming it into a compelling product roadmap and driving execution with a focus on high quality and measurable outcomes
- Experience in generating differentiating insights about the market and our competitors
- Natural curiosity and empathy for our customers and users, being passionate to understand their needs and act on it
- High affinity to and deep understanding of new AI/ML and marketing technologies
- Ability to express your ideas in clarity and drive focus in a complex and high growth context
- Willingness to explore the unknowns and flexibility to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Comfortable presenting to and collaborating with colleagues on all levels
- Self-managed with a constant will to learn more and share your knowledge with others
These perks will be waiting for you if you become part of the paretos-family:
- We are a remote-first company – nevertheless you’re still very welcome to work at the office and enjoy the great view over Heidelberg
- At the office you can test your barista skills and brew some great coffee to keep you going throughout the workday or enjoy some coffee talks with your fellow paretoneers. (You might even be awarded the next “paretos office barista of the year” at our Christmas party!)
- Talking about the team: you’ll complement a highly skilled & motivated team of paretoneers ready to hit the road and have fun along the way
- We regularly enjoy professional and fun events online and IRL with the whole team
- You’ll get the office equipment you need to show off your full potential. We believe that your capabilities shouldn’t be limited by hardware components
- Boost your continuous learning journey with our personal learning budget!
- Work whenever it fits best for you with flexible working hours
- Receive a mobility budget to access various kinds of transportation whilst setting off your carbon emissions
- If you are part of the paretos dog club, feel free to bring your furry friend to the office
We are continuously expanding our benefits as we grow to ensure an environment where our team members feel comfortable and happy to work at.
This is it from our side for now. What about you? Are you ambitious to disrupt the Decision Making & AI Optimization world with us? Then send us your application!
Note: We encourage you to apply for this role, even if you don’t match all the requirements 100%. As long as you inherit the eagerness to learn, we are happy to be convinced that you are the right fit for us.