At paretos, we are a pioneer in the field of Decision Intelligence and offer "Data Science to go" with our platform. This means that we want to make data-driven decision-making accessible to everyone. As a "remote-first company" with team members all over the world, we strongly believe that this ambitious path is only possible with a great and diverse team.
paretos is an inclusive company with equal opportunities for all. Our corporate culture is guided by the principles of GUNG HO - we believe in the synergy of worthwhile work, the control of achieving a common goal, and the importance of cheering each other on. We are proud to have brought together passionate, high-performing and caring people of all genders, cultures, backgrounds and views. Together, they all form the heart of the company and drive us to new heights every day.
We want to continue and scale our very successful "Retention Growth" strategy and bring the value of Decision Intelligence to more customers in the DACH region and as a next step in other markets. Our strategy will rely on our ability to build successful strategic relationships with integration, reseller, and marketplace partners.
We are therefore looking to hire an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships to join our team as Strategic Partnerships Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with the company's overarching objective, goals and strategies.
- Initiating and building new customer relationships (primarily outbound).
- Mastering and constantly improving all relevant steps from contact identification, data enrichment, need qualification and internal handover
- Jointly working together with Marketing Manager, Account Executives and Customer Success Experts
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Tech-savvy, ideally you have worked in the prospecting space before
- Fluent in German (as the focus is DACH) and English (as we are an international company)
These perks will be waiting for you if you become part of the paretos-family:
- We are a remote-first company – nevertheless you’re still very welcome to work at the office and enjoy the great view over Heidelberg
- At the officeyou can test your barista skills and brew some great coffee to keep you going throughout the workday or enjoy some coffee talks with your fellow paretoneers. (You might even be awarded the next “paretos office barista of the year” at our Christmas party!)
- Talking about the team: you’ll complement a highly skilled & motivated team of paretoneers ready to hit the road and have fun along the way
- We regularly enjoy professional and fun events online and IRL with the whole team
- You’ll get the office equipment you need to show off your full potential. We believe that your capabilities shouldn’t be limited by hardware components
- Work whenever it fits best for you with flexible working hours
- Receive a mobility budget to access various kinds of transportation whilst setting off your carbon emissions
- If you are part of the paretos dog club, feel free to bring your furry friend to the office
We are continuously expanding our benefits as we grow to ensure an environment where our team members feel comfortable and happy to work at.
This is it from our side for now. What about you? Are you ambitious to disrupt the Decision Making & AI Optimization world with us? Then send us your application!
Note: We encourage you to apply for this role, even if you don’t match all the requirements 100%. As long as you inherit the eagerness to learn, we are happy to be convinced that you are the right fit for us.
About paretos GmbH
We are an AI-powered end-to-end decision intelligence platform for making effective, data-driven decisions across entire enterprises, enabling business users to leverage the latest Data Science via a no-code UI and integrations, with no prior knowledge of Data Science required. With success stories of implementing our 100% SaaS solution in e-commerce, logistics and consulting companies (e.g. Accenture, Snocks or one of the largest parcel services in Europe), our platform provides solutions for use cases such as: Recommendation Engines, Dynamic Pricing/Discounting, AdSpendOptimization, Warehouse Optimization.