Who we are?
We are a mature start-up on the way to becoming an international innovation and technology leader. As part of the Palturai family, in the first six years of our existence, we have not only developed market-ready products, but also generated sales of around 5 million euro. Our customers already include well-known corporations. Major partners such as SAP are currently paving the way for us to further major opportunities in both technical and sales terms. Internationally, too.
What makes us unique?
Palturai built complex decision makers network of western business world. This gives us possibilities to create innovative products based on graph theory and new technologies. It makes our work technically interesting and challenging. On daily basis we need to join business vision with AI/ML technics and very advanced visualization tools to let our customers into previously unreachable areas of their businesses.
Who we search?
To be able to continue our rapid growth in Poland and above all in Europe and USA, we are looking for a SAP Basis Administrator.
Installation, configuration, optimization, maintenance, monitoring, error analysis, resolution and documentation of SAP Landscape – especially: HANA 2.0 / XSA / Fiori Launchpads. Details:
- ensuring stable, trouble-free and high-performance availability of SAP systems,
- implementation, planning and executing optimal SAP configuration/tuning strategies,
- creation of solution documentation, technical specifications and procedural instructions,
- monitoring and troubleshooting daily problems in SAP systems,
- planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades,
- user management.
- proven background and strong experience in SAP Basis especially in administration of S/4 HANA (or ECC on HANA) and HANA DBs,
- being technically enthusiastic and a willingness to learn are required,
- ability to work independently, take initiative, suggest appropriate actions,
- linux operating system knowledge and SAP Basis certificates will be a plus.
Nice to have:
- experience in administration of SQL data base like Oracle or SQL Server,
- experience with in-memory DB such as SAP Hana,
- knowledge of OO ABAP,
- experience with BTP/ SCP,
- experience with other SAP products and technologies especially: SAP Fiori, SAP Gateway, Web Dispatcher, HANA Cloud Platform, SAP Solution Manager, SAP HANA XS Advanced (XSA).
- comfortable employment contract (you choose the type of agreement),
- healthy work – life balance: flexible working hours (we start between 7:00 and 10:00), 100% remote during COVID-19 (possibility to work in our office),
- medical care, gym card,
- modern office in the center of Poznań,
- cookies and breakfast cereals, dining discount card,
- time for self – development, skilled and helpful team,
- startup culture atmosphere with mature business approach,
- modern tech tools and hi-tech equipment.
Interested? Then send us your application documents, preferably via our web form. I will be happy to answer your questions in a personal meeting!