Who we are?
We are a mature start-up on the way to becoming an international innovation and technology leader. As part of the Palturai family, in the first six years of our existence, we have not only developed market-ready products, but also generated sales of around 5 million euro. Our customers already include well-known corporations. Major partners such as SAP are currently paving the way for us to further major opportunities in both technical and sales terms. Internationally, too.
What makes us unique?
Palturai built complex decision makers network of western business
world. This gives us possibilities to create innovative products based on graph theory and new technologies. It makes our work technically interesting and challenging. On daily basis we need to join business vision with AI/ML technics and very advanced visualization tools to let our customers into previously unreachable areas of their businesses.
Who we search?
To be able to continue our rapid growth in Poland and above all in Europe and USA, we are looking for Product Manager.
- you are the first point of contact for product and methodological questions, as well as for moderating workshops with the decision makers for our platform product,
- you support the Product Owner in the creation of functional requirements and documentation of our products,
- you accompany products and features throughout the entire product lifecycle – from an idea to a product – together with our Scrum Team,
- you collect, evaluate, and translate market feedback into functional requirements and plan these in line with the product strategy together with the Product Owner.
- you have several years of experience as a product manager or similar position, ideally with a software development background,
- you have a passion for product development while maintaining an overview of feasibility, available resources, and time aspects aligned with the overall product strategy,
- you bring a high level of commitment, initiative, teamwork, and solution-oriented approach to your work,
- you are pro-active and hands-on and want to drive processes forward and deliver results with highest quality,
- you have very good English skills, German skills are an advantage,
- you have an excellent sense for customer needs, and you are able to transfer it into new features for our products easily,
- you have experience with tools like Microsoft Office, JIRA, Confluence, or similar tools together with high IT-affinity.
- comfortable employment contract (you choose the type of agreement),
- healthy work – life balance: home office (during Covid-19 possibility to work from home in 100%, but occasional presence in the office is required), flexible working hours, 30 minutes lunch break included in 8-hours working day,
- medical care, gym card,
- modern office in the center of Poznan,
- no stiff structure,
- time for self-development, skilled and helpful global team,
- start-up culture atmosphere with mature business approach,
- modern tech tools and hi-tech equipment.
Interested? Then send us your application documents, preferably via our web form. I will be happy to answer your questions in a personal meeting!