Paintgun is on a mission to revolutionize how digital ads are produced by creators and teams, launched by technology, and accessed by the world's largest mobile app publishers.
We help our clients produce and launch ad campaigns across social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Google, etc. We deliver winning ads by utilizing deep data analysis to catalyze our weekly design sprints. Our methodology of high-tempo creative testing has successfully boosted User Acquisition for brands like Canon, Cleo, Current, Invstr, Lingoda, Polaroid, and many more.
Next to our agency work, we are building a creator platform. This platform rewards creators with commissions. One creator can earn 2-3 monthly salaries—with one video! Gig work isn't going anywhere, but Paintgun offers a new way to capitalize on and reward creative endeavors.
- Manage the creative production deadlines to ensure all projects are being delivered on time
- Own the internal Asana boards and be in constant communication with the team to keep everyone up-to-date and ensure all projects are on track
- Manage client communications, expectations, and feedback on a day-to-day basis
- Uncover upselling opportunities on weekly client meetings
- Create and manage accounting budgets and deliver these to the Finance Manager
- Manage, develop and expand our creator network/freelancer pool
- Keep close contact with the creators/freelancers in our network, giving them updates and informing them of new project briefs
- Manage the data entry on creative production assets
- 2–4 years of agency experience in the advertising industry appropriate to the position
- Excellent verbal and written English (German is a plus)
- A confident communicator and eloquent in presenting/selling-in ideas to clients and agency partners.
- You are extremely organised and able to work independently
- You are Berlin based (or willing to relocate)
- Working knowledge of digital advertising including Facebook, Google, TikTok, Snap
- Urban Sports Club Membership
- A yearly budget for learning and skill development
- Work from anywhere in the world for 1 month during the year
- A nice team with passionate professionals
- Dog friendly office
Paintgun is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.