🚀 OUR MISSION
We believe that the power of the web should be placed in the hands of the creators and users, where they control their data and identity. Creators should be rewarded for the quality of their work and strength of their community.
With FUEL we want to enable creators to launch and manage their own NFT shops within minutes, no coding skills required - imagine the “Shopify for NFTs”.
We’re going to be the fuel for the web3 revolution.
- Team of ambitious founders and engineers with previous experience in crypto and consumer startups
- Founded by Csongor (ex. Head of Engineering (at)Weezy, €20M series A), Thanh Binh (Head of BizDev at Caroobi, €20M series B), Patrice (ex MD Heileman Ventures, now Earlybird Ventures), Stefan (Founder Gebraucht & investor in >35 startups)
- Advisors with deep experience ranging from crypto, SaaS and music: ex-CTO (at) Bitstamp, Managing Director of TwoSides (label of Bausa, Apache, Loredana etc.)
- Pre-seed funding by top investors from Europe & US such as Seedcamp (investor of Revolut, Hopin, UI Path) Notion VC (GoCardless, Workable) and FintechCollective (OpenSea, Rainbow) and angels such as Lea-Sophie Cramer, Verena Pausder, CRO and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking to expand our leadership team with a visionary commercial leader who has extensive experience in selling digital products to creators and SMEs. We are looking for someone experienced who still has the hunger to build from scratch.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work alongside the founders and strongly influence the strategy, culture and direction of the company
- Explore new markets outside the creator industry and act as FUEL’s spearhead for new verticals and solutions
- Build a company that will shape the future of the internet and how digital content is consumed, backed by top VCs
- Opportunity to join very early with a significant equity stake
- Leading the company alongside the founders
- Explore new opportunities and partnerships in other verticals, talk to potential customers and close deals at record speed
- Be a motivational leader to your team and establish a great working culture that brings the best out of everyone
- 5+ years min. experience working in commercial leadership roles (business development, partnerships, sales, key account etc.) at both major internet companies and startups or at a top consultancy firm
- Entrepreneurial and visionary mindset, with strong conviction in the web3 space and desire to build the internet company of the future
- Strong hands-on attitude, willingness to take on any tasks to push the company forward
- Proven change agent and strong strategic thinker
- Bonus: Web3 knowledge and track record of successful deals and partnerships