O3 Smart provides manufacturing companies and operations management with a modern, data-driven platform to unlock new values from their shop floor and production lines through lean concepts and state-of-the-art operational methods. The system is augmented with external information, machine learning expertise and Industry 4.0 best practices. Our team is made up of specialists with experience in the manufacturing industry and digital technology solutions.
- You will be the technical go-to person in your assigned region responsible for providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers.
- You will be involved with projects from architecting a solution, demoing the solution, and supporting technical discussions providing confidence to the customer through showing the platform's capabilities, showing implementation support, customer use cases and scoping of the solution depending on the customer's pain points.
- You will be involved with projects from design through implementation, testing and customer sign-off.
- You will participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve our methodology and quality of integrations.
Working At O3 Smart
O3 Smart is a Swiss startup and part of the Obeikan Group, a leading digital transformation and industrial systems provider with more than 3,000 employees in 16 countries. We are currently building a strong, diverse Sales and Customer Success team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being, and the benefits of working with us include flexible hours and a remote work policy in addition to direct impact on product and culture.
O3 Smart AG in Zürich or remote in Switzerland or Germany
Develop, present and deliver high-impact technical demonstrations of the O3 Smart Manufacturing solution on a daily basis (Demos, technical presentations, technical discussions, etc.).
- Clearly articulate the benefits of O3’s solution portfolio to all levels including but not limited to line of business managers, "C" level executives, and IT.
- Provide comprehensive technical sales support to O3’s sales management and account executives including developing and training personnel on product demonstrations, product positioning, and competitive overviews (competitive intelligence).
- Identify and collaborate with prospective technical stakeholders to align around O3’s solution and secure commitments needed to ensure a “technical close”.
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities.
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions and consensus building.
- Help develop and answer RFx (RFI, RFP, RFQ), technical assessments and technical questionnaires.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of either IT or technical application delivery experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in selling to or working with manufacturing companies.
- Excellent business writing, presentation and communication skills in German and English.
- Familiarity with enterprise systems such as ERP, MES or other Manufacturing-related technologies like Historian, Scadas, IoT data lakes and so on.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to take a leadership role when necessary.
- Have a passion for technology and speak fluently about current trends related to SaaS, IoT, and cloud solutions.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
German and English are required.
Additional European languages are preferred.
Attractive salary with additional benefits.