As a Head of Marketing (x/f/m) at Ninetailed you will have an amazing opportunity to run multiple initiatives such as digital campaigns, services-based product marketing, external events, and PR campaigns. Your efforts will have a direct impact on the growth, and you will play a critical role in successfully launching new products into the market, making sure that the product continues to grow, contributing to creating demand and ensuring that sales, marketing and customer success are consistent on messaging.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be very comfortable….
- Building and executing a product and company marketing strategy to help improve the success of our solutions in the market.
- Create lead generation programs to grow target markets, with a heavy focus on developing inbound marketing through content and campaigns.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop event strategies including webinars and tradeshows.
- Gain a deep understanding of the market, partners and competitors to inform new product development, pricing strategies and product marketing tactics.
- Develop product positioning and messaging, including differentiators and case studies.
- Take ownership of the company's reputation and recognition; including brand, PR and communications.
- Lead, develop and inspire a diverse high-performing marketing team.
- The ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and translate these into compelling, commercial, customer focussed communications and marketing strategies.
- Previous experience implementing successful and scalable lead generation marketing campaigns and strategies, ideally for API-first products.
- Startup experience - Ability to be strategic as well as hands-on and a track record of hitting aggressive growth goals leveraging a diverse set of channels and tactics.
- Previous experience building awareness with specific audiences, including strategic partners, and technical and enterprise audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, identify and eliminate any obstacles to the successful execution of the company's revenue goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to perform both qualitative and quantitative data to inform recommendations, strategies, and deliverables while demonstrating measurable results.
- Experience working cross-functionally and globally, as well as the ability to build strong relationships remotely.
- Experience building and leading marketing teams in a SaaS environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer
- Employee stock options
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working location and working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- Open and friendly corporate culture
- Highly motivated international co-workers
- Innovative work environment
- State-of-the-art work equipment
- Be an influencer in the Composable/Headless space via posts, talks, or webinars
- Time and budget for personal development
We are an innovative, and fast-paced start-up with people who are enthusiastic about customer experience, personalization, and technology.
Our platform is an API-first personalization platform that enables leading companies to personalize their customer experiences using modern architectures such as headless CMS (e.g. Contentful).
Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing, and autonomous. We have a flat hierarchy and as an Head of Marketing (x/f/m), you’ll be working directly with our CEO and CRO in a collaborative manner.
Please send us your CV ASAP. We are interviewing now and would love to hear from you!
Ninetailed is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.