About the role
As a Fullstack Engineer (x/f/m), you’ll be working directly with our CTO in a collaborative manner to build the world's best API-first personalization and customer experience platform.
To be successful in this role, you’ll be very comfortable….
- Learn new technologies to solve problems you've never seen before.
- Make an impact in the product at an early stage.
- Architect and build a platform to enable teams to create personalized experiences for millions of users around the world.
- Write code 😅
- You have solid experience across the full JS-based stack (both Node.JS and ReactJS)
- You love Typescript and have knowledge of GraphQL.
- You place a high value on quality and craftsmanship, and you're enthusiastic about low-latency and modern architectures.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team.
- Experience working in a small product development team (product + engineering + UX/design), both co-located and remotely.
- Ideally, you have experience with Next.js, GatsbyJS, CI/CD, Cloudflare Workers, Hasura, PostgresQL, Prisma and serverless technologies.
What we offer
- Employee stock options
- Competitive remuneration
- Remote first and flexible time
- Flat hierarchies
- Open and friendly culture
- Highly motivated international co-workers
- Innovative work environment
- State-of-the-art work equipment
- Be an influencer in the Jamstack/Headless space via posts, talks or webinars
- Time and budget for personal development
We are an innovative, and fast-paced start-up with people who are enthusiastic about customer experience, personalization, and technology.
Our platform is an API-first personalization platform that enables leading companies to personalize their customer experiences using modern architectures such as headless CMS (e.g. Contentful).
Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing, and autonomous. We have a flat hierarchy and as a Fullstack Engineer (x/f/m), you’ll be working directly with our CTO in a collaborative manner.
Please send us your CV ASAP. We are interviewing now and would love to hear from you!
Ninetailed is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.