- You love losing yourself in the details of a campaign as you always want to get the most out of the efforts you put in?
- You are convinced that staying up to date with industry trends is a crucial part of identifying new growth potential?
- Constantly challenging the status-quo is something that comes naturally to you?
Then look no further - as you sound just like the SEA Manager we’re looking for!
Who we are:
Here at mute-labs we aim to enable companies to achieve more by democratizing silence at the work space. And we’re not like any other Berlin start-up you might know:
- We’re “no tech”: We know how to develop and sell great hardware products with a focus on sound insulated phone- and meeting booths.
- We have no investors and we really don’t want any. We've been profitable since day one.
- We grow over 300% p.a. – not in employees or just coffee cups consumed, but in revenue and profit.
- We’re not striving for an exit – we’re building a sustainable business for many generations to come.
To catapult our marketing efforts to the next level, we need your help!
As our Performance Marketing Manager, you make sure that
- our Google Ads (SEA, Shopping, Performance Max) and BING campaigns are constantly bringing high-quality traffic to our website with the clear goal of generating new sales qualified leads
- we constantly add new, relevant keywords to our portfolio while also steadily optimizing our copy as well as landing pages in collaboration with our Head of Design and Head of Content
- we perpetually challenge our campaign setup, budget distribution and bidding strategy to ensure that we reach our targets resourcefully
- we test new campaign setups, copies and landing pages based on sophisticated performance reports you build to improve our conversion ratewe continuously generate new insights into our target audiences and identify new search channels that help diversify our overall marketing strategy
- You have several years of experience in SEA or Growth Marketing, ideally in a high-paced international environment
- Your analytical mindset goes beyond looking at the usual KPIs as you know the real potential for growth often lies in the small details
- You have a hands-on attitude and you’re happy to take ownership of your channels, but you also never lose sight of discussing insights and ideas with your team
- You love taking on challenges and you never get tired of learning new things
- While you love taking a look at the numbers, you always have our customers in mind with everything you do
- Fluency in English is a must – German skills are needed!
- An attractive compensation package
- Flat hierarchies and real responsibilities
- Flexible & hybrid working opportunities
- A dynamic, highly motivated and fun teamA nice office in Berlin-Mitte, with a garden and BBQ!
Are you as excited about making sure that mute-labs continues its impressive growth journey? Then we are looking forward to getting to know you!