- You’re a Dutch native who deeply cares about making customers’ dreams come true?
- Your love for hands-on work can only be matched by your desire to constantly grow professionally and personally?
- You’re looking for a fun work environment that does not only talk about ownership, but actually empowers you to make your own decisions?
Then look no further – as you sound just like the Business Development Manager for the Netherlands that we are looking for!
Who we are:
Here at mute-labs we aim to enable companies to achieve more by democratizing silence at the work space. And we’re not like any other Berlin start-up you might know:
- We’re “no tech”: We know how to develop and sell great hardware products with a focus on sound insulated phone- and meeting booths.
- We have no investors and we really don’t want any. We've been profitable since day one.
- We grow over 300% p.a. – not in employees or just coffee cups consumed, but in revenue and profit.
- We’re not striving for an exit – we’re building a sustainable business for many generations to come.
As of now, we are aiming to expand across Europe and are looking for a Business Development Manager who can help us lead mute-labs’ market entry in the Netherlands to success.
This is the role:
You are in charge of successfully scaling and running mute-labs in the Netherlands. That requires you to work both strategically and very hands-on to ensure that we will become the leading phone and meeting booth expert in all of the Netherlands.
Your main responsibilities in a nutshell:
- Recruiting showroom partners to enable potential customers to experience our booths first hand
- Localising our marketing efforts together with our inhouse team
- Kick-starting the local operations by acquiring Dutch customers and supporting the after-sales process
- Building a strong local team that will empower you to smoothly run and grow our Dutch business
This is you:
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial personality with a hands-on attitude that is keen to have an impact. We want someone with the ambition to build mute-labs into the Dutch market leader, while loving our customers as much as we do and thus not sacrificing their experience.
Experience we’re looking for:
- You have a strong commercial mindset and understand the workings of an organisation
- You’re a strong operator – you love getting things done!
- You know how to excite and convince people to buy into your vision
- You’re a strong team player and communications talent
- You have valuable experience in Sales and/or Account Management. Preferably in a senior or leadership role.
- Dutch language skills on a native level (spoken and written)
- An attractive compensation package
- Flat hierarchies and real responsibilities
- Flexible & hybrid working opportunities
- A dynamic, highly motivated and fun team
- A nice office in Berlin-Mitte, with a garden and BBQ!
Are you as excited about our Dutch market entry as we are? Then we are looking forward to getting to know you!