Who we are
Gaudy Foods is a virtual food brand creator and operator. Milano Vice is our first virtual food brand that is currently focused on pizza delivery in Germany, with the opportunity to expand across categories and countries. We revolutionize the food delivery industry by creating a powerhouse for love brands and focusing on an exceptional customer experience. We collaborate with local partners to deliver the best food to every neighborhood and allow our customers to enjoy the little moments in life.
What we’re looking for
Milano Vice is looking for a motivated and structured Junior Supply Chain Manager to be a vital member of our Supply Chain team. The role will shape and deliver the business’s vision and strategic Supply Chain plans as we expand in existing markets and open new locations. This will be an opportunity to build the Supply Chain, from the ground up. The role will play an integral part in leading Milano Vice into its next stage of growth.
- Support with the mission, strategy, budget, and execution of all supply chain initiatives.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and agreements.
- Identify shortages/overages and create action plans to prevent out of stock and excess inventory.
- Perform analysis and monitor the team KPIs - proposing solutions and action plans to improve out of stock rates, wastage and overstock.
- Guarantee the smooth execution of all areas of supply chain for daily operations.
- Monitor vendor performance and resolve issues and concerns.
- Prepare reports and maintain accurate inventory and procurement records.
- Liaise with internal project teams and maintain close relationships with suppliers and logistics service providers.
- Develop proposals, obtain cost estimates and negotiate terms with external stakeholders.
- Comply with company policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Prior experience through internships or full time roles in supply chain and logistics departments
- Bachelor or masters degree from a recognized university in supply chain management, business administration or related fields
- Proficient in the use of Excel/Google Sheets and Powerpoint
- Local understanding of the German consumer market
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated ability to apply these skills to resolve complex business issues
- Great communication skills
- Reliable, diligent and organized way of working
- Willingness to grow professionally and personally
- Native level fluency in German
- You work directly with a highly driven leadership team whose members worked at companies such as Project A, Delivery Hero or Rocket Internet
- Be part of a fast-growing and well-capitalized organization with a collaborative, flexible, and friendly culture
- You receive an attractive compensation package including virtual stock options
- You join a growth-focused team - we invest in your personal and professional development and want to grow together with you
- You will be set up for success with an operating system and hardware of your choice - we want to enable you to do your best work