We are Mika - a VC-financed digital health company based in Berlin. Driven by the vision of improving the well-being and therapy results of cancer patients we have developed a digital companion for cancer patients: the Mika app. As the market leader in the field of patient support and the first DiGA ("App on prescription") in oncology we have a rapidly growing international team. We are therefore looking for a Healthcare Communication & Marketing Specialist to coordinate all specialist group-oriented marketing activities.
Your super power is to develop convincing arguments and marketing materials around the topic of digital health and DiGA in the oncological and psychotherapeutic environment to drive Mika’s awareness and use.
- Together with the Head of Marketing and the Head of Sales you will develop HCP campaigns (e.g. Folder, Print, Advisory Boards) that will drive Mika’s awareness over time. You will oversee all related processes from goal setting to execution and reporting
- As a Medical Outreach Specialist you hold the lines of communication between Mika and medical experts in your hand and regularly exchange information with the sales team on the campaigns in order to sharpen the strategic HCP outreach. You also connect with HCPs directly or indirectly to learn about Mika’s reputation and medical use
- You maintain existing HCP contacts and develop new channels
- You will carry out competitor analyses in the DiGA environment and identify the needs of prescribers and payers
- At the marketing and communications level you will develop presentations and events in the HCP segment that effectively position Mika as the first oncological DiGA and promote the willingness of doctors and psychotherapists to prescribe the app
- You will kickstart the area of interactive CME training courses within Mika
- You can analyze the performance of the campaigns in order to make decisions around HCP tactics with the team and will regularly report to the broader team about performance
- Your heart beats for goal-oriented and effective marketing communication in health care and you have in-depth knowledge of the German health system and its actors, preferably in the field of oncology
- You have a university degree (Bachelor or Master), preferably in the field of marketing, communication / media studies, health management or journalism / PR with a medical focus
- You have several years of experience in healthcare communications and / or in the field of project / event management in the healthcare industry and you are familiar with the information needs of medical professionals, and the promotional compliance rules for medical products.
- You are enthusiastic about topics related to digital health and are convinced of the benefits of innovative, digital solutions
- You want to belong to the digital health pioneers and be part of the team for the first DiGA in oncology
- In addition to a structured, independent and result-oriented way of working, negotiating skills, discretion and loyalty are your strengths
- You are entrepreneurial, creative, strong in communication and show a "hands-on mentality" when optimizing processes
- You speak German fluently and have a very good command of English
- Meaningful activity: With us, you can actively contribute to improving the situation of cancer patients
- Responsibility: With us, you have room for maneuver and the chance to grow in responsibility
- Dynamic digital health company: For us, flat hierarchies are not just empty phrases - we work at eye level
- Pleasant working environment: Our team consists of multidisciplinary, international and experienced colleagues who maintain a trusting relationship
- Office: Our beautiful office is located in Berlin Mitte directly at Hackescher Markt - there is also the possibility to work from home.
- Remuneration: Attractive and fair remuneration is a matter of course for us
Does that sound exciting to you? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company with a vision to improve the lives of cancer patients with digital support? Then send us your application documents to jobs (at) mitmika . de - We look forward to getting to know you!