MicroHarvest is a fast-growing startup that is going to provide better, healthier, and tastier protein produced sustainably using the power of microorganisms. With that, MicroHarvest contributes with a sustainable solution to the global challenge of feeding the world. Enjoy the extraordinary mix of a young, dynamic working environment and the professionalism of the team with decades of experience in biotechnology, business, and product development.
- Design and execute international recruiting strategy to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates
- Own start-to-end funnel management, incl. active search, to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Build up your own network, a sustainable pool of candidates and Attract tech talents to work for MicroHarvest
- Track recruiting data and use them to influence the recruiting Show high interest and be motivated to educate yourself in tech topics and be aware of the latest recruiting trends
- You have 4+ years of experience in international recruiting, preferably in the (bio)tech space.
- You know Portugues labor code and recruiting market
- You are smart and open-minded to handling recruitment of positions of varying complexity on different topic matters
- You are reliable, accountable and love taking initiative to get things done
- You understand different sourcing strategies and when to use which
- Strong communicator, networking and interpersonal skills
- You are passionate about sustainability and improving our food system You are fluent in English (spoken and written).
We are hiring a TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER (F/M/D) for our strong growth plans at MicroHarvest. This role will be based in our office in Lisbon, Portugal (or in Hamburg, Germany). You will be part of our aspiring recruiting team and a key factor in achieving Microharvest’s ambitious recruiting goals. Your focus will be on managing the end-to-end tech recruiting process, building strong relationships with managers and ensuring a state-of-the-art candidate experience.
With your skills, experience and passion you will have a significant impact on MicroHarvest’s ambitious growth plans. Let´s change the world together!