What we do
LYKON is a tech-driven digital health company and market leader DACH in the field of personalised nutrition. Our vision is to enable more than 100 million people to achieve their feel-good weight effectively and sustainably. The focus is on body science, psychology and personalised products and programmes.
Our employees are alumni of global market leaders like N26, Hello Fresh, Groupon, Klarna, myMuesli, Rocket Internet and many more. LYKON is backed by a team of strong investors and advisory board members who are paving the way for us to build the strongest D2C brand and most effective and sustainable platform for personalised weight management in Europe.
What we are looking for
Are you interested in online marketing & social media with a focus on influencer & ambassador marketing and would you like to take on a high level of responsibility? Then this is your chance as an intern in an experienced, highly motivated team, not only to accompany product development, growth and internationalization, but to influence it significantly - and to actively shape the future of Lykon and healthcare.
Possible areas of responsibility:
- You will be responsible for our influencer marketing initiatives by researching and identifying suitable influencers and managing relationships.
- You will assist in the creation and implementation of online marketing campaigns across various digital channels, including social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc.), email marketing, and content marketing.
- You will help to develop engaging and compelling content for our social media platforms, including posts, videos, and graphics, to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- You will monitor and analyze social media and online marketing performance using analytics tools to identify trends and insights, and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- You will assist in community management across various social media channels, engaging with our audience and fostering a positive online community
- You are currently enrolled at a university or you have already successfully completed your studies in the field of marketing, business administration or economics.
- You work precisely, act proactively, think quickly and always keep track of things through a structured way of working.
- You process your tasks reliably and precisely and evaluate them using relevant key figures.
- Hands on mentality: You provide help where it's needed and always have an eye for upcoming tasks.
- You have a strong affinity for social media.
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English. German is a strong plus
We empower your Health!
- You benefit from our internal corporate health programme: Whether it's a free DNA test, blood test or supplements - we support you with an annual contingent to take your health into your own hands.
- Unlimited access to our supplements.
- On top of that, you get 50% off all Lykon products at any time.
- Your family and friends get 30% off our products.
- You get numerous employee discounts as well as discounts at partner companies such as BECYCLE, Alba Berlin, etc.
- Partially subsidized Urban Sports Club membership.
We value our team!
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic company culture with 25 different nationalities, in which every single person is valued and which is characterised by a teamwork mentality and a positive spirit.
- You can expect regular team events, lunch & learn sessions and varied sporting events.
- You get unlimited access to our health bar (fresh fruit, muesli, nuts, superfoods).
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of then submit your application including your cv including salary expectations and earliest start date.