What we do
Lykon is a tech-driven digital health company with the vision to empower more than 100 million people to live healthier lives through personalised nutrition. Today, we are already the market leader in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and help thousands of customers every month to achieve their health goals with the help of our technology, DNA or blood tests and our personalised supplements.
Our employees are alumni of global market leaders like N26, Hello Fresh, Groupon, Klarna, myMuesli, Rocket Internet and many more. Lykon is backed by a team of strong investors and advisory board members who are paving the way for us to build the strongest D2C brand and largest data-driven personalised nutrition platform in the world.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic passionate intern for our brand department who wants to learn how to build an authentic brand & community.
- You are responsible for conceptualizing and executing community building activities such as organizing events, communicate with testimonials, support content productions
- You brainstorm community relevant content formats and ensure finding matching partners to leverage our community building goals
- You keep track of all community and brand relevant KPIs and support the brand manager with reportings and deriving learnings
- You have a strong affinity for online and offline community management
- You are proactive and work responsibly on your own projects
- You have strong communicative skills but also an analytical mindset
- You like to brainstorm concepts and be an active participant of strategic workshops
We empower your Health!
- You benefit from our internal corporate health programme: Whether it's a free DNA test, blood test or supplements - we support you with an annual contingent to take your health into your own hands.
- On top of that, you get 50% off all Lykon products at any time.
- Your family and friends get 30% off our products.
- You get numerous employee discounts as well as discounts at partner companies such as BECYCLE, Alba Berlin, etc.
- Partially subsidized Urban Sports Club membership.
We value our team!
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic company culture with 25 different nationalities, in which every single person is valued and which is characterised by a teamwork mentality and a positive spirit.
- You can expect regular performance reviews, 360 feedback sessions, team events, lunch & learn sessions and varied sporting events.
- You get unlimited access to our health bar (fresh fruit, muesli, nuts, superfoods).
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of then submit your application including your cv including salary expectations and earliest start date.