What we do
Lykon is a tech-driven digital health company with the vision to empower more than 100 million people to live healthier lives through personalised nutrition. Today, we are already the market leader in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and help thousands of customers every month to achieve their health goals with the help of our technology, DNA or blood tests and our personalised supplements.
Our employees are alumni of global market leaders like N26, Hello Fresh, Groupon, Klarna, myMuesli, Rocket Internet and many more. Lykon is backed by a team of strong investors and advisory board members who are paving the way for us to build the strongest D2C brand and largest data-driven personalised nutrition platform in the world.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated, highly driven & passionate talent acquisition manager with strong communication skills who will actively contribute to the growth of Lykon and thus carry our vision into the world. You have no problem approaching people, have a confident appearance and want to convince new talents to help shape the future of personalized nutrition? Then you should definitely read on.
- You are responsible for the strategic outreach on various recruitment channels and networks (eg. LinkedIn, Xing) to identify excellent candidates and excite them to join our vision & mission.
- You will come up with creative sourcing strategies and identify new channels for finding the best talents.
- You will represent Lykon at job fairs → spread the word, create awareness, and make Lykon visible!
- You will work closely with HR & Hiring Managers.
- You will ensure an outstanding candidate experience through the entire interview and hiring process, including contract negotiations and onboarding.
- You are responsible for writing and publishing job ads in German and English and, depending on the position, decide on the appropriate platforms as well as recruiting channels
- You can explain and sell the vision and mission of the company and convince talents to get in touch with us.
- You have a degree in business administration, business psychology, human resources or a comparable field.
- You have already gained relevant experience in Talent Acquisition, ideally in a fast-paced and digital environment.
- You have a flexible mindset, always willing to adapt and change.
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English.
We empower your Health!
- You benefit from our internal corporate health programme: Whether it's a free DNA test, blood test or supplements - we support you with an annual contingent to take your health into your own hands.
- On top of that, you get 50% off all Lykon products at any time.
- Your family and friends get 30% off our products.
- You get numerous employee discounts as well as discounts at partner companies such as BECYCLE, Alba Berlin, etc.
We promote your work-life balance!
- You benefit from flexible working hours and location that enable you to better coordinate your professional and private life.
We value our team!
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic company culture with 20 different nationalities, in which every single person is valued and which is characterised by a teamwork mentality and a positive spirit.
- You will have the opportunity to design a personalised Learning & Development programme together with your manager based on your professional and personal skills.
- You can expect regular performance reviews, 360 feedback sessions, team events, lunch & learn sessions and varied sporting events.
- You get unlimited access to our health bar (fresh fruit, muesli, nuts, superfoods).
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of and you're a student who is currently enrolled in an university preferably here in Berlin then submit your application including your cover letter, cv, portfolio and/or case studies.