What we do
Lykon is a tech-driven digital health company with the vision to empower more than 100 million people to live healthier lives through personalised nutrition. Today, we are already the market leader in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and help thousands of customers every month to achieve their health goals with the help of our technology, DNA or blood tests and our personalised supplements.
Our employees are alumni of global market leaders like N26, Hello Fresh, Groupon, Klarna, myMuesli, Rocket Internet and many more. Lykon is backed by a team of strong investors and advisory board members who are paving the way for us to build the strongest D2C brand and largest data-driven personalised nutrition platform in the world.
What we are looking for
Are you interested in influencer marketing & social media and would you like to take on a high level of responsibility? Then this is your chance as an intern in an experienced, highly motivated team, not only to accompany product development, growth and internationalization, but to influence it significantly - and to actively shape the future of Lykon and healthcare. As an intern in influencer marketing you will learn the basics of influencer and social media marketing, you will be responsible for developing, producing, publishing and analyzing social media marketing campaigns in cooperation with our influencers. The core tasks of your role are:
- You are responsible for performance campaigns of our influencer marketing.
- You constantly win new cooperation partners for our campaigns, negotiate the conditions and ensure that the campaigns run smoothly.
- You create briefings and are the first point of contact for the cooperation partners before, during and after the campaign.
- With your experience, you will also contribute to the further development of existing processes and tools.
- You have a strong affinity for social media.
- You are interested in e-commerce and online marketing.
- You work carefully, responsibly and are willing to take on your own projects.
- You are an open-minded person and are not afraid to get in touch with influencers to develop great ideas.
- Hands on mentality: You provide help where it's needed and always have an eye for upcoming tasks.
We empower your Health!
- You benefit from our internal corporate health programme: Whether it's a free DNA test, blood test or supplements - we support you with an annual contingent to take your health into your own hands.
- On top of that, you get 50% off all Lykon products at any time.
- Your family and friends get 30% off our products.
- You get numerous employee discounts as well as discounts at partner companies such as BECYCLE, Alba Berlin, etc.
We promote your work-life balance!
- You benefit from flexible working hours and location that enable you to better coordinate your professional and private life.
We value our team!
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic company culture with 20 different nationalities, in which every single person is valued and which is characterised by a teamwork mentality and a positive spirit.
- You will have the opportunity to design a personalised Learning & Development programme together with your manager based on your professional and personal skills.
- You can expect regular performance reviews, 360 feedback sessions, team events, lunch & learn sessions and varied sporting events.
- You get unlimited access to our health bar (fresh fruit, muesli, nuts, superfoods).
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of and you're a student who is currently enrolled in an university preferably here in Berlin then submit your application including your cover letter, cv, portfolio and/or case studies.