Who we are
Lykon is a tech-driven digital health company with the vision to empower more than 100 million people to live healthier lives through personalized nutrition. Today, we are already the market leader in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and help thousands of customers every month to achieve their health goals with the help of our technology, DNA or blood tests and our personalised supplements.
Our employees are alumni of global market leaders like N26, Hello Fresh, Groupon, Klarna, myMuesli, Rocket Internet and many more. Lykon is backed by a team of strong investors and advisory board members who are paving the way for us to build the strongest D2C brand and largest data-driven personalized nutrition platform in the world.
What we are looking for?
Are you ready to unleash your creative ideas to carry Lykon's vision and mission into the world and to advance our brand? We are looking for a Visual Designer (Video/Motion) with strong visual design skills for primarily digital design to create consumer-oriented and compelling, coherent visual experience, ideally with a great enthusiasm for health, nutrition and sport.
PLEASE NOTE: Only individuals who are currently living in Berlin will be considered for this role. Applications without portfolio/showreel will be rejected.
- In collaboration with the marketing, design and other cross-functional teams, you will design and produce rich motion graphic and video sequences containing Live-Action, 2D graphic elements, typographic animation, potentially 3D elements to bring messages and stories to life.
- You will be involved with every step of the video production, development, and publishing process.
- You will plan, record, and edit videos for various Social Media channels (i.e. Facebook Ads, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) as well as platforms such as our online shop.
- You are responsible for the visual implementation of creative briefings from different departments.
- You will work closely together with project owners, designers and copywriters, throughout the entire production process.
- You regularly create and maintain the digital design assets as well as equipment inventory for use team and company-wide.
- Other tasks can include sourcing and preparing of props, set decoration, location, wardrobe, models, talents and managing pre-production, production and post-production processes in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Be part of the development and optimisation of Lykon's design language and style guidelines and take responsibility for consistent implementation through our Design System.
- If necessary, you will support the design team in various design projects.
- You have a graduate degree in visual communication or film and motion design.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in motion design, video creation and/or related fields which is reflected in your exceptional portfolio.
- You are an experienced user of the Adobe Creative Cloud (esp. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro/Final Cut, After Effects/Motion, Audition)
- Advanced technical knowledge of codecs, resizing and export to various channels.
- Elegant Storyteller – you have the ability to engage audiences, clarify messages and helps customers with decision making through visual content.
- Excellent attention to details — you have a great eye for mood, colour, lighting, pacing, layout, typography and hold yourself accountable to delivering high-quality work
- Strong organisational and operations skills – you should have the ability to run your own processes to achieve the best possible outcomes in relation to time and budget constraints.
- Humility and having a growth mindset – we believe that constructive feedback is part of good design and there is always room for learning new things.
- German and SoMe knowledge is a plus
We empower your health!
- You benefit from our internal corporate health programme: Whether it's a free DNA test, blood test or supplements - we support you with an annual contingent to take your health into your own hands.
- On top of that, you get 50% off all Lykon products at any time.
- Your family and friends get 30% off our products.
- You get numerous employee discounts as well as discounts at partner companies such as BECYCLE, Alba Berlin, etc.
We promote your work-life balance!
- You benefit from flexible working hours and location that enable you to better coordinate your professional and private life.
We value our team!
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic company culture with 20 different nationalities, in which every single person is valued and which is characterised by a teamwork mentality and a positive spirit.
- You will have the opportunity to design a personalised Learning & Development programme together with your manager based on your professional and personal skills.
- You can expect regular performance reviews, 360 feedback sessions, team events, lunch & learn sessions and varied sporting events.
- You get unlimited access to our health bar (fresh fruit, muesli, nuts, superfoods).
If this is appealing and describes the skills that you have, we should definitely get to know each other. Please submit your application and don’t forget to add links to your portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!