We are looking for an exceptional and very hands-on Senior Project Manager Lead to lead international projects and a small team with the opportunity to actively scale up the business and team in the future.
- Engage with key stakeholders to identify project objectives and key products to be delivered.
- Develop project specifications, agree project plan baseline including scope, key activities, deliverables, resource requirements, milestones, and deadlines.
- Utilise project plans and schedules to monitor all activities.
- Manage relationships amongst stakeholders by building confidence and trust with clear professional communications and assured expectation management.
- Engage with key stakeholders and manage relationships amongst different legal entities within the group.
- Be a leader and mentor not only for direct reports but also to the overall team.
- Ensure team members are informed, have clear goals, and work collaboratively and in partnership with clients and other stakeholders to achieve planned outcomes.
- Drive project execution; track delivery; expect, monitor and control change, own change management; proactively seek and resolve blockers.
- Record information accurately and consistently using appropriate systems and provide and communicate timely information to relevant parties.
- Seek stakeholder insight and feed it into improved processes while ensuring compliance with governance and standards.
- Conduct progress reviews to give stakeholders confidence that projects will be delivered to time, budget and agreed standards.
- Conduct reviews to assess project outcomes and to identify and capture lessons learned to enable continuous improvement. Contribute to the provision of documentation for new or improved processes, products and services and to ensure that good practice is disseminated throughout the organisation.
- A demonstrable track record of successful management and delivery of projects
- Experience of successful partnership working, relationship development and management
- Experience in successfully leading and motivating individuals and overall teams
- Higher education qualification or equivalent professional experience is essential
- A recognized qualification in project management (e.g. APM, PRINCE2) is desirable
- Qualification / Certification desired (e.g. Six Sigma)
- Good understanding of the tokenisation/digital asset/blockchain space (incl. legal implications)
- Experience and track record in the blockchain industry
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate with clarity and confidence at all levels, adapt style and content to the needs of the audience
- Able to move out of comfort zone with a clear focus and dedication and the ability to execute with speed
- Smart hard working mentality
- Fluent in English, German language skills a Plus
- High leadership and motivating skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to think out of the box
This is an exciting and interesting opportunity for a candidate who is keen to join the growing blockchain and tokenisation ecosystem. Candidates will enjoy a friendly, positive growth-oriented environment where remote work and flexible work hours are embraced and with a can-do and enterprising spirit throughout.
If you are ready to take the leap in joining a fast-growing company, we encourage you to apply today!
This hands-on leadership role can be based from anywhere in the world, preferably in Europe, UAE or South East Asia region